Glitch Exploitation

Users who are viewing this thread

What really pisses me off is the horse hopping. I've seen a few players who hop over me or near me just to avoid my throwing axe or lance. It's really game-breaking and needs to be fixed or something. :/

cdvader said:
What really pisses me off is the horse hopping. I've seen a few players who hop over me or near me just to avoid my throwing axe or lance. It's really game-breaking and needs to be fixed or something. :/

Spear wall and spear that ponies belly thats why you kill every mount you see epically when you get off your own remember yournot a animal killer your sparing him the pain of death from another hand and giving him mercy for he has eternal sleep ^_^

cdvader said:

I agree that horse hopping is a bit lame, but it's still possible to hit their horses when they jump. If a player has a habit of hopping, just be ready for it and thrust your spear above you when it happens. Usually it kills the horse and brings the rider back on earth.

Wu-long said:
Spear wall and spear that ponies belly thats why you kill every mount you see epically when you get off your own remember yournot a animal killer your sparing him the pain of death from another hand and giving him mercy for he has eternal sleep ^_^

yea w/e horse killer

Mercenary88 said:
Wu-long said:

yea w/e horse killer

T_T hey better me then some one else right? I kill it with one arrow!

Back
Top Bottom