GLADIO (MMO Game)

Users who are viewing this thread

People come out of beta long Soon the new Polish mmo games, all created completely by minors. Soon long bear full description of the game.

The project is to create a 3D MMO games (network game) called GLADIO. Is created on the Realm Crafter engine, with a maximum contribution Ada your own. For the elements of "Drawn from the" naleĹźÄ 3D models, audio ki, images, etc. In addition to the game, the remaining members of s y Members of the project was designed web site (designed in the translated language HTML), multimedia presentation and unique, printed instructions for the game

Competition for the best design

JeĹźeli We would like you support our project please head osowaÄ on this page:
http://www.nowaera.pl/component/projektzklasa/projekty/pokaz/96.html
Vote on Main 04/01/2011
PLEASE PUTTING Main OSU
On the site Press please Głosuj

Please, donate a very deep voice. Money Money won in the contest will beforwarded the development of the company and create more games .

Sorry for bad English, i've used Google translator. :twisted:

Hyperion said:
The last time Poles hurt anyone was when they dropped the remains of a banana in front of a third Reich parade.

That was terrible damage. Never before has so many leather jackboots flew into the air and caused a calamity of that preportion.

It's good your advertising help for you game man, but your better off posting it in the OTHER GAMES thread which is underneath the Anachronists guild. You'll get alot more help and at that, more experienced people who are more devoted to the subject of development.

Majhudeen said:
Hyperion said:
The last time Poles hurt anyone was when they dropped the remains of a banana in front of a third Reich parade.

That was terrible damage. Never before has so many leather jackboots flew into the air and caused a calamity of that preportion.

I still have a crick in my neck from that one.

Back
Top Bottom