Gladiator Mod FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

How do you get into a naval battle as said in the "Gladiator Mod .430 Description & Download" thread?

From the same thread - how do you steal a boat?

Cymro said:
How do you get into a naval battle as said in the "Gladiator Mod .430 Description & Download" thread?

1)You need to use the travel system at the harbour (not the Ctrl+t cheat)
2)you need to be an enemy of the roman empire and encounter a town

Cymro said:

It is a random event while travelling city's by bote.

You can't, never found how at least, you can mash the gaurds to pulp, but i have no idea what to do next...

buglord said:
Cymro said:

It is a random event while travelling city's by bote.

You can't, never found how at least, you can mash the gaurds to pulp, but i have no idea what to do next...
no need to kill any guards, just run straight to the boat and sail away

how can you sail away? I killed the gaurds (for fun then) but didn't found any way to take the boat.

Need to look harder then  :roll:

How could I sell my equipment when I 'm the enemy of the roman?There is a Dusky man in village,and when I talk to him,there is a selection"I  would offer you some really cheap equipment",but when I click it,nothing happen?

Are you talking about capture a boat? If yes,I think you should jump into the cabin (the hole :lol:)  of the boat,and then aim at the sea(dead against the shore),when "raise the sail,go"appear,press F

(try to understand what I'm talking about,Forgive my poor english)

tanshine said:
How could I sell my equipment when I 'm the enemy of the roman?There is a Dusky man in village,and when I talk to him,there is a selection"I  would offer you some really cheap equipment",but when I click it,nothing happen?
the spartacus part is unfinished and probably not playable without cheats, you can't sell your equipment to anyone, but Phineas.

I have done that before,but I  did not attack the wall after I attack the training ground.And now when I encounter Rome,ther only two selection:"Leave" and "Try to capture a boat"

Did you remove the build a camp fueture?
Because whenever I talk to Phneas I only get what I would from Marnid and Borcha.

um yeah i already asked you guys for the code for the formations and you redirected me to the code sharing place or whatever (thanks) but like you say no code for enemies to use it, why don'y tou guys post a scoucr file on m&b repository, I hate to pester you guys but the battle of hastings will be kind a lack lustre without the saxon sheildwall... and i barely know how to do triggers at all, and i'm almost sure i cant scratch build the code for that, plus, i wouldn't be surprised if other people would like to use some of your stuff,

i'm pretty sure i refrained from using 1337speak this time :oops:, and note that if this is a massive waste of your time I won't be surprised or hurt if you completly ignore this post, (that doesn't mean i don't really really want that source file :lol:)...

edit: um sry i just realised htis isn't the place to post this sry, oh and whats the button to make ur troops do formation

actually i know exactly where the island is but its not one of the towns you can enter, i got an invitation to a battle there and i cant find it, so now im stuck. what should i do.

Back
Top Bottom