MP Antiquity Gladiator Arena

Would you be interested in playing this Mod ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Dunno yet I want more facts and pictures.

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • I dont think that this mod will ever be released

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

tobmic

Sergeant
Greetings,

I´m working on a Multiplayer mod called Gladiator Arena

The Mod will be a Deathmatch FFA/Battle Game in a huge Arena and Weapons, Armour matches the Date of 264.B.C till 10.A.D.

In this mod I will host a 150-200 player Server with almost no Rule just pure Violence except for the Battles where Leaders should be in charge of commanding and assigning Formations etc...

The player (Gladiator) will spawn as a Slave and get kicked into the Arena and has to start to survive against the other players.
In progress of the game the Player gains experience and after each Level the Player gets more Access to new Items and Attribute Stats etc will increase.
After a server reset of 2 hours the Stats from the Player will decrease Back to 0 again.

The coding of this I will do on my own but I will need support with Weapon and Armour models.
As for the Arena Scene if someone could help me out with that it would be really great.

As soon as I have models etc... I will start posting some pictures and setup a Dedicated Server with a Stable Beta Release of the Mod.

Please post your suggestions to this.

As for the models please feel free to contact me if you want to help me out with that.

Commander Joir said:
can you add npcs like lions

Im not quite sure on that one cause that can be a little bit tricky .. for me atleast.

But there is other things I will add for example Chariots you can purchase

At the moment I have support on the Models and Textures for the Items but I still need support with Scene Objects if anyone can help me out with that one it would be really great.

Kazzan said:
Quite a big task you got here. Got any previous experience?

As for coding yes.
Only need the Arena Scene to finish to release the mod in Beta and host up my Dedi Server for it.
On the models and textures I got help already but I will need alot of support in the Arena Scene.
Aswell as for the Chariots I havent looked on it yet.

I know of one who has gotten chariots working I think, not quite sure. Yeah I have my sources. You might want to ask Tansvanio for models If you need a gladius or helmets.

Perhaps you'd get more attention if you show some of your WIP stuff.(Work In Progress, for those who don't know the term.)
Also try to get the first post a bit more organised, it helps greatly to give a good first expression.

Good luck! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom