[GK] Golden Kingdom [NA] - Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Best of Luck GK, look forward to seeing the innovations of your module creators and map makers as the tools become available to them. To support Jaxm's statement, I can certainly attest that GK has relaxed recruiting processes to help grow its community, and so would advise any who would seek to carry over biases from the Warband iteration of GK to rethink doing so- this new and inclusive GK is a far cry from the reputation they held for a number of years.

See you around in skirmish mode!

Thanks for all the support!

GK has embraced these changes and has bounced back to be as reputable as it used to be, if not more so. Now we have dozens of active members contributing to the community instead of a handful of grizzled vets who can barely ever be found to play with!
The rally is already starting for the next iteration of NeoGK and plenty of mappers already showing interest to our community!

Really looking forward to BL and all the new challenges we will face :smile:

GK siege when

<3
Hi, Clarky we're all waiting together. TW has yet to release information or time tables on when community servers might become available. But when they do we should have our own servers up shortly after, and we're currently building a team for the neoGK native enhancement mod.

I hope Neo gk adds a filter for adult content. I saw B**bs today on some guys profile and I was disgusted ?

Back
Top Bottom