SP - General Giving the dragon banner to faction leader

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to give the Dragon Banner for a faction leader but there is no effect at all. I'm not sure if it's bug or not but if it's not I suggest:
1- to gain a high relationship with the faction leader and all the other clans.
2- maybe 200-300 influence
3- better chance to win elections
Also I suggest to add an option to sell the banner for a leader instead of just giving it to him.

I tried to give the Dragon Banner for a faction leader but there is no effect at all. I'm not sure if it's bug or not but if it's not I suggest:
1- to gain a high relationship with the faction leader and all the other clans.
2- maybe 200-300 influence
3- better chance to win elections
Also I suggest to add an option to sell the banner for a leader instead of just giving it to him.
Regrettably choosing to keep or pass on the dragon banner right now does nothing but advance the quest line.

It would be nice if this bloody banner had a unique effect... so that granting it to another king becomes an interesting choice... Plus, it’s a unique optional main quest line, they might as well go crazy with it.

Give it? Gain tons of influence, golf and relations with the leading clan you gifted it to.

Keep it? Renown boost and a unique bonus/ability, like an overpowered perk if you will.

Just make it spicy, like... make it fun.

Also, I wonder when we will get to see the banner on the batteflied. Imagine a big, bad ads and detailed banner... that’d be awesome on its own.

Back
Top Bottom