Giving orders out to your clan members as clan leader and sending out patrols. (without mods)

Would you like giving out orders to clan members/leaders? Also send out patrols around towns?

• Yes to giving out orders. No to patrols

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to giving out orders. Yes to patrols

• No to both

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before but I think it would be nice to be able to give your clan members orders to go patrol around a town or village. When you eventually become king maybe even give orders to the different clans to patrol around certain towns as well. Obviously at some point they would have to go get food and troops or whatever.

I think it would be great to be able to send out at least one patrol around a town or castle to handle looters and bandits. Could talk to the governor about doing it.

Would like it to be put in the native game cause I've had too many issues with mods and mods ruined one of my saves so would rather it be in the native game. If it can be done in mods I don't see why it couldn't be added into native. If anyone has seen any other threads about this please let me know. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

edit: Also meant to add that giving orders to your clan members/leaders to go attack a town/castle/village would be nice. So essentially just giving your clan members/leaders orders

Last edited:
First one will be added to game in next updates but second one will never gonna be added because of game's codes.(in my opinion based on mexxico's comments)

edit: I thought you mean soldiers by saying 'sending out patrols' sorry for that. Both of them might be come to game because they are not hard to add

First one will be added to game in next updates but second one will never gonna be added because of game's codes.(in my opinion based on mexxico's comments)

edit: I thought you mean soldiers by saying 'sending out patrols' sorry for that. Both of them might be come to game because they are not hard to add
Oh did they already put out a notice or something in the forum somewhere about that being added in a future update?

There is no reason for this not to be added in.

I think @mexxico mentioned that he was looking into this.

Currently a mod exists for this.

There is no reason for this not to be added in.

I think @mexxico mentioned that he was looking into this.

Currently a mod exists for this.

It needs to be in base game cause mods ruined my first save game that I had. Mods keep crashing my game too so I don't use them

Ordering clan members will be coming shortly - patrols I imagine will come at some point in the future. Though possibly that is what clan parties are supposed to be used for (as they patrol as well - and presumably can be ordered to soon).

Ordering clan members will be coming shortly - patrols I imagine will come at some point in the future. Though possibly that is what clan parties are supposed to be used for (as they patrol as well - and presumably can be ordered to soon).
Yea Blood Gryphon posted the thread link up above but thank you for the info! I hope they'll be one in the same. It'd be nice to be able to have a separate patrol unit outside of your clan members though. Like you pay a certain amount of denars to make a patrol unit of like 20 low tier units to patrol around a village or castle. Maybe like one patrol per village, 2 per castle, and three per town. Something along those lines. If not, just having your clan members patrol would be awesome as well for now. Which we know is already going to be happening.

Yea Blood Gryphon posted the thread link up above but thank you for the info! I hope they'll be one in the same. It'd be nice to be able to have a separate patrol unit outside of your clan members though. Like you pay a certain amount of denars to make a patrol unit of like 20 low tier units to patrol around a village or castle. Maybe like one patrol per village, 2 per castle, and three per town. Something along those lines. If not, just having your clan members patrol would be awesome as well for now. Which we know is already going to be happening.

Being able to create patrols will reduce the number of bandit parties, this will effect trading (villagers and caravans) and it might unbalance economy again... so I don’t think that it will be included, but it is just my bet.

Being able to create patrols will reduce the number of bandit parties, this will effect trading (villagers and caravans) and it might unbalance economy again... so I don’t think that it will be included, but it is just my bet.
I mean also having a ton of bandit parties doesn't help either but hopefully being able to just send at a minimum your clan/kingdom members to patrol around towns/castles/villages should be able to balance it out, then if not might have to add patrols from the towns themselves but we will see what they add and how it effects everything. But thank you for you comment!

Better have the option to get Parties to CLEAR OUT BANDIT HIDEOUTS

(And to lead armies)

+1 to requiring influence to issue orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom