Give up fiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

So I went around trading to get a somewhat decent gold/day with 2 caravans and 2 workshops and joined the Vlandians as a vassal.
Right off the bat we went and took Lageta and they decided to give it to me for some reason although I have been a vassal for maybe 1 in game week and the council voted against it.
Crappy 2.5k prosperity town which is only burning through my daily gold, from a steady ~500 gold/day to -500 gold/day.

Is there a way for me to give up the fief before it bankrupts me? Or should I just disband the garrison of the town? Haven't been able to find anything.

There's actually a trade perk that allows you to supposedly give away fiefs while bartering but I never actually got it as i don't do trading that much so I can't give actual experienced information about these or if it actually works.
Also, it's pretty far out there, i think it may actually be the last one so yeah... good luck with that...
Edit: it's implemented according to this site so other than this I don't think there's any other way

Last edited:
Can you suggest giving away your own fief? I remember trying it many Times but I couldn't press the button. Has it been changed or something?
It works , but you need decent amount influence , around 500. Though, if you are lucky, you can get any fief in the kingdom (except ruler's clan property) by the same way. In both cases you need good relations with some lords , so they will vouch for you on election

@Andrei[beast] @Eugene Shutto Maybe it's a little bugged, I did it just after reaching clan tier 3 and joining a faction, they gave me the typical border castle and revoked it right away, and had little to none influence and not enough money because I rushed a bit that PT (1.5.7 before hotfix)

@Andrei[beast] @Eugene Shutto Maybe it's a little bugged, I did it just after reaching clan tier 3 and joining a faction, they gave me the typical border castle and revoked it right away, and had little to none influence and not enough money because I rushed a bit that PT (1.5.7 before hotfix)
Hmm, maybe in my case it's been different because i was the king? I can't see how that would change anything but who knows.
Anyway, OP got his options even though they are not the easiest options out there.

Back
Top Bottom