Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I see a lot of unnecessary complains here and recently a thread was posted and people were complaining that the development speed is absurdly slow, the communication with devs is always lame and the state the game is in cannot be excused only that it is in EA.
I just wanted to say that have some patience this game is really big and complicated let the developers do what they have to do, everything will be fixed eventually they just need some time. The sheer size of this game makes it very hard to get things done and it might seem like they are lazy or slow and not doing enough but that is not true.

The game needs bug fixes, performance optimization etc for now and this could take a long time. If you want new features and mechanics you have to wait. I see a lot of people giving devs **** for small things like "why are banners not being added but babers are?", "Earning are nerfed too hard", the writing and the lore is not as good as some mods in warband, Glaive weapon is OP etc. I don't think these issues are their priority right now and it shouldn't be.
For now they need to make the game and the mechanics available right now run properly and smoothly and then it makes sense to expand on everything and add more stuff.

so just have some patience this game will be amazing.

Hey guys, I see a lot of unnecessary complains here and recently a thread was posted and people were complaining that the development speed is absurdly slow, the communication with devs is always lame and the state the game is in cannot be excused only that it is in EA.
I just wanted to say that have some patience this game is really big and complicated let the developers do what they have to do, everything will be fixed eventually they just need some time. The sheer size of this game makes it very hard to get things done and it might seem like they are lazy or slow and not doing enough but that is not true.

The game needs bug fixes, performance optimization etc for now and this could take a long time. If you want new features and mechanics you have to wait. I see a lot of people giving devs **** for small things like "why are banners not being added but babers are?", "Earning are nerfed too hard", the writing and the lore is not as good as some mods in warband, Glaive weapon is OP etc. I don't think these issues are their priority right now and it shouldn't be.
For now they need to make the game and the mechanics available right now run properly and smoothly and then it makes sense to expand on everything and add more stuff.

There are certain people here who like to piss on TW for months on ends with the same arguments. Some are valid since i can see their frustration and expectations didnt come as they expected. But others just do it for the sake of it and to flame others and for the fun which is called trolling. Dont listen to much on them. Listen to the ones that can see both sides of the coin and willing to disect the issue with real in game things ...Those are the most valid ones

However discussions are good to be there to....If someone feels the frustrations because ex they are new at the game or dont understand it to the fullest theres player to chip in with experience and angles in to that to...But then opinions of what should be instead can be changed ofc and is where the balancing and new ideas comes in to play. Theres alot of things to cover in BL. Even i who had done **** tons of different things just to try it out after 1,5k hours still are missing out on some knowledge here and there... as yesterday when Apocal tipped me about other glaive like weapons that where OP as the basic glaive which is still under discussion

Last edited:
I can understand that many people are impatient not because they are toxic but because they really want this game to succeed.

On the other hand, since the process is way too slow, I have just stopped actively playing.

There are certain people here who like to piss on TW for months on ends with the same arguments. Some are valid since i can see their frustration and expectations didnt come as they expected. But others just do it for the sake of it and to flame others and for the fun which is called trolling. Dont listen to much on them. Listen to the ones that can see both sides of the coin and willing to disect the issue with real in game things ...Those are the most valid ones

However discussions are good to be there to....If someone feels the frustrations because ex they are new at the game or dont understand it to the fullest theres player to chip in with experience and angles in to that to...But then opinions of what should be instead can be changed ofc and is where the balancing and new ideas comes in to play. Theres alot of things to cover in BL. Even i who had done **** tons of different things just to try it out after 1,5k hours still are missing out on some knowledge here and there... as yesterday when Apocal tipped me about other glaive like weapons that where OP as the basic glaive which is still under discussion

Totally agree

why i have a feeling that "glaive" is the first word you say in the morning? :smile:
Well since im playing with it now it wouldnt be a surprise xD But im still confused that an basic weapon class (incl other glaive types) in game can one shot everyone even lords when youre on foot with basic starter skills. While your second powerful weapon in game it takes 4 hits..... Its like introducing one weapon to rule them all to every game that is so OP that you dont need skills, money and progression to use it...And people are ok with this ? If this was in an other game especially MP the roof would be lit long time ago but here everyone where silent or didnt even understand the issue xD It blows my mind

Last edited:
I'm not mad at the devs, I'm just disappointed. I feel like the devs promised a lot and havent really delivered. I never did truly believe their estimate of one year for EA but its still annoying having to wait.

basic weapons
now consider this. bill, voulge, guisarme are actually very effective weapons against all types of enemies a soldier could see on the field. be it horseman or heavy infantry. these halberds have a stopping power of a spear and the power of an axe. it's cheap to produce in mass and very, very effective.
so yeah i would say in Bannelord these weapons types are emm... "real life accurate" in their performance.

tenor.gif

now consider this. bill, voulge, guisarme are actually very effective weapons against all types of enemies a soldier could see on the field. be it horseman or heavy infantry. these halberds have a stopping power of a spear and the power of an axe. it's cheap to produce in mass and very, very effective.
so yeah i would say in Bannelord these weapons types are emm... "real life accurate" in their performance.
stop being an ass with this statement...And m16 is also an great weapon irl...well plastic piece of sht but still...Does that mean you should one shot kill everyone in BF just because of this ? xD Get out of here, Those where the other types i was included in the Glaive. But sure of you want realism as youre not saying here since those halbards didnt one shot everyone in war with thick armor.... either an two handed small bladed glaive as well as an axe could do equal if not more blunt damage which could knock an guy out with an full blow to the face which in game is 1/3-4 weaker then a cheap glaive.... So you want realism...add one hit knockouts..bleedouts and death to you if you get to deep cut in places as well as your horse..Or are we making a game here ?

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more.

???
damn you didnt agree less for a change :smile: improvements :grin: Proud of you
i have no experience with m16, in my days in the army i was equipped with ak-74.

oh dude, realism... if games would be about realism, we would have only 3 unit types. Spearman, archer, and horseman across all kingdoms. no exceptions.
Proves my point of your and some state of arguments covering their heads in sand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom