SP - UI Give Nobles Advice, which direction large enemy troops are coming from /Flee /Support Allies/ Defend Castle / Patrol just like WarBand

Users who are viewing this thread

EseKompa13

Recruit
I would really like to see in Bannerlord that I'm able to run point and scout enemy area so my army can be informed if we can continue going into enemy area. I see that most times than not Im in situations that could easily be avoided if I was able to inform my allies there was a larger army coming to reinforce so we could fallback if not its a massacre 9/10 times and we lose men where it could've been avoided I also believe I should be able to tell my fellow vassals to guard a castle or town maybe patrol around town / castle but maybe requiring to be a Marshall or renown to give that sort of order I feel kings of a faction should be commanding their vassals depending on different situations going on in the live world just like in combat you see generals rallying troops and giving orders to flank attack or hold position, kings should have ability to command vassals to certain areas or do certain task as he is their King.

This relates more to game design than UI, if the decision is taken to include something like this, we'll implement the UI no problem. I relayed the suggestion to the relevant team. Thank you for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom