Give Fiefs to Clan Members?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rbtparker13

Veteran
(Also put this thread into to the suggestion forum, didn't know where to put this thing)

Is there anyway to give a castle or a town to my children/brother for them to manage? I know as clan head it's technically my responsibility but couldn't I have my brother and his wife, who is already a governor of a castle, handle the castle including the finances, upgrading, and the garrison? Leaving me to come along whenever I wish to adjust their plans as I see fit.

The reason I thought of this is because I have multiple fiefs throughout the kingdom that are too far apart to actually manage efficiently. This would also make the clan feel more alive.

Last edited:
Nope, you can only make them the governor and get the passive perk effect they have. That's all. You still have make all desicions, put stuff in garrison and choose upgrades and such.

Nope, you can only make them the governor and get the passive perk effect they have. That's all. You still have make all desicions, put stuff in garrison and choose upgrades and such.
Sad. Wish there was someway to auto build stuff. I'm a conqueror not a governor

There's a mod which lets you create new clans with your companions or family members. It would be nice if governors handled settlement projects and stuff though.

Sad. Wish there was someway to auto build stuff. I'm a conqueror not a governor
Just in case. You do know you can queue your building projects right? It's a bit flawed as you can't queue the same building for level upgrades, but it's still pretty helpful. You can also fund a fief for more than 10k too. Just repeatedly click it.

Just in case. You do know you can queue your building projects right? It's a bit flawed as you can't queue the same building for level upgrades, but it's still pretty helpful. You can also fund a fief for more than 10k too. Just repeatedly click it.
Yeah I know, I often do that for my far off castles. Just fill it full of money, queue every building possible and then never touch it for a year or so. It's not very engaging and interactive.

There's a mod which lets you create new clans with your companions or family members. It would be nice if governors handled settlement projects and stuff though.
There use to be a mod and Idk if it's still updated, that let governors handle all settlement quests and gave them xp for it while you got the good will and prosperity for having the quest handled it was so convenient. It got rid of the need for you to baby sit your towns and attached villages. I could see a modder creating a mod that lets you set up a template for your governors and they handle projects in whatever order you want.

There use to be a mod and Idk if it's still updated, that let governors handle all settlement quests and gave them xp for it while you got the good will and prosperity for having the quest handled it was so convenient. It got rid of the need for you to baby sit your towns and attached villages. I could see a modder creating a mod that lets you set up a template for your governors and they handle projects in whatever order you want.
This one:

Hasn't been updated in more than a year sadly. Yeah hopefully we get mods that expand the governor feature.

Back
Top Bottom