SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Give an option to make the Radagos (Character from Sister-Brother story mission) an companion at the end of the mission!

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be cool if we could recruit/hire Radagos the character who help us to find our sister and brother! I hope this will be implemented because its not that hard to make it!

It would be cool if we could recruit/hire Radagos the character who help us to find our sister and brother! I hope this will be implemented because its not that hard to make it!
I oppose: That person murdered the PCs parents. Maybe the PC forgives him, but his brothers and sister? Radagos sold the kids into slavery (imagine what could have happened to the kids in that time)! It's ok not to execute him, but recruiting him would be a slap into the face of the kids.

Maybe with a choice: You can have either Radagos or your younger silbings in your clan, if you recruit him, they join other clans.
Or timed: He can be recruited until the first of the children becomes 18. Then he disappaers because he knows she hates him and he doesnt't want to wake up one morning discovering she has sliced his throat in the night...

I oppose: That person murdered the PCs parents. Maybe the PC forgives him, but his brothers and sister? Radagos sold the kids into slavery (imagine what could have happened to the kids in that time)! It's ok not to execute him, but recruiting him would be a slap into the face of the kids.

Maybe with a choice: You can have either Radagos or your younger silbings in your clan, if you recruit him, they join other clans.
Or timed: He can be recruited until the first of the children becomes 18. Then he disappaers because he knows she hates him and he doesnt't want to wake up one morning discovering she has sliced his throat in the night...
And now he's the baby sitter! It's crazy midevil times! :smile:
I like the idea of taking him into the clan.

Maybee @Herr_Tankred is right about Radagos - he does not suit.... But.. How about introducing another charachter to the main storyline, basically a nobody but with a story and charachteristics. Or how about several!

Back
Top Bottom