Girls' civilization

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't own the game, but from the reviews it seems to be more like M&B where you control your 3d character and can command the other troops giving them orders, you have also companions, control cities and such things.

It has very poor reviews, they said 'great idea bad implemented' ... something familiar, lol

I have this game. Steam wouldn't let me refund it because it somehow counted playtime while it updated. It's really clunky and cheap feeling in combat, like hard to tell it you hit something or not, then stuff dies. There's a lot of 1 sided dialogue at the start but it's incoherent like google translated 3 time over. You can change the models with a lot of slider options but they almost immediately look like abomination monstrosities. Also I hate 3dish anime style models, they just look gross probably because I watched gross adult entertainment videos involving anime masks and body suits, who would think THAT would be traumatizing thing? I went to give it another host after sometime but it seemed they didn't update it much.

Back
Top Bottom