Gibby's Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
The game is sick but it has some huge flaws as well I don’t think I can recommend it in its current state, you have to join a huge clan or become a little cuck for a big clan to even stand a chance in the long run. It was some fun at start and if they find a way to limit clans to like 15 players at most I believe it has potential

ryozu

Baron
The game is sick but it has some huge flaws as well I don’t think I can recommend it in its current state, you have to join a huge clan or become a little cuck for a big clan to even stand a chance in the long run. It was some fun at start and if they find a way to limit clans to like 15 players at most I believe it has potential

Doesn't necessarily make for a good game experience if you're on the losing side, but isn't that the way an anarchistic world of might makes right should work? People form societies, and societies that are larger with shared goals between members are able to call upon more people to fight for them, thus usually ending up as the winners. Once a society grows large and powerful enough, it can enforce its own rules upon others.

Loners and smaller groups that oppose those rules usually get swept aside.

EDIT: I don't play this game.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Yeah especially when once you've finally formed a large clan you're struck by the awful netcode.

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Oh well. Guess I'm not buying it then. Maybe if they add that...

at this point I’ve played it enough that I’ve relearnt normal combat direction controls.

as Shema said, the game was fantastic 1-2 weeks ago because that was before all the small groups conglomerated into enormous clans. at that time we were just going around the map farming and attacking everyone we saw, but it was only a matter of time until a massive clan joined the server. they enforce peace on it, which although is probably great for all the little groups that were getting continuously raided and beaten by our small group, ruins the possibility for 10v10ish combat. that’s where the game excels, with a couple of walkers in a chase/fight and people grappling around whilst fighting. it just isn’t as good when the numbers get so extreme that one clan is making up almost all of a server’s population. hopefully they can find a fix for that and find a place for small-mid sized groups that isn’t just serving the massive clans.

right now we have migrated to a server where Kloney and some other warband players are, and although that makes us a large enough group to deter most attacks, it does mean that the best days of the combat (small group v small group) are over.

Gibby Jr

Marquis
hello.

I have decided to start actually uploading some of my 1.3TB of clips in various compilations. I'm gonna do these according to different categories:
- matchmaking inf clips
- matchmaking cav clips
- groupfighting clips
- scrim/official inf clips
- scrim/official cav clips
1af26e60e800f0db1c3943eb3b80bccc.png

Whether I will actually end up making many of these for all of the different categories is another matter entirely, but I definitely have enough clips to make dozens of videos in these categories.

So far I have uploaded two:

Top Bottom