Gibby's 2h Duel List

Users who are viewing this thread

ServeAndFolly said:
So am I the big dumb or did Maximou get caught with autoblock? Weird seeing known cheaters on lists as if they are players to be revered.

Only thing he was caught doing was being too stupid to get it to actually work xD

Eison said:
Shin is banned so I am posting in his place:
Fietta refuses to fight me (he isn't good)
I'll happily FT7 any of you to prove you wrong (as always) but as usual I imagine you'll carry on circlejerking by putting your friends higher than players who beat them up and refusing to duel/ft7 anyone who you believe can beat you.

PlEaSe rAte mE hIgHer ~ Shin

First ft7 since Bucharest btw

51390BE84F4F321409429BB35A29F9721CC5F98B

Fietta said:
Eison said:
I'll happily FT7 any of you to prove you wrong (as always) but as usual I imagine you'll carry on circlejerking by putting your friends higher than players who beat them up and refusing to duel/ft7 anyone who you believe can beat you.

that's tragic

Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
Eison said:

that's tragic

thats a big L

Eison said:
That's a mistake.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.0.html
[quote author=Forum Rules]If one user posts on behalf of a muted or banned user, then they will share in the punishment. If somebody is banned from this forum, it is for a good reason, and “channelling” the muted/banned person undermines the work of the moderators.[/quote]

You won't get another warning for this. Don't do it again.

Narmin said:

Daemon. said:

I think my reply to Shin applies as a response here. Tobi in particular does a huge number of random ft7s; I've done an uncountable number with him, dozens and dozens, and he doesn't play seriously in any of them.

Gibby Jr said:
Eison said:

"shin: This list is a great example of why this list-maker elections was a bad idea / anti-community, just a circlejerk. Speaking of Post-Bucharest placement of Fietta, Bloody Death and Gibby should be below 90. Gibby lost in FT7 hard against me. Fietta refuses to fight me (he isn't good) and Bloody Death I beat 3-1 in a Bo5 series. Eison should be above Lyestra and Soul. The only points you got right were Arni, Maximou and SPONGE.

I'll happily FT7 any of you to prove you wrong (as always) but as usual I imagine you'll carry on circlejerking by putting your friends higher than players who beat them up and refusing to duel/ft7 anyone who you believe can beat you."

The list is primarily based on tournament rankings because they are what is most important; there haven't been a huge number of tournaments in recent years, so a lot of it is left to my personal opinion. I haven't done an ft7 with you (Shin) in a very long time, and I remember beating you 7 - 0 / 7 - 1 many times over. People like Bloody_Death and Tobi, who I know you think you are better than, are not practising or playing the game with any regularity; you might be able to beat them in these random ft7s, but in an actual tournament match - one which they prepared and practised for - I'm pretty certain you'd lose convincingly. That's my opinion, and until you actually go against them in a tournament there's no way to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom