Gibby's 1H Duelling Analysis List [UPDATED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Low ping> Shield kick in duels but opposite in matches for me. Because if your enemy doesnt know that you can do that kick, its very usefull. Especially for archers

FRA_Peter said:
Keller said:
LeRoux is the best kikker.

Rouxie my brah <3

9EC18uv.jpg

Each list has been updated to 18 people. I'm not sure if I should keep adding 3 at a time until I reach 30, or if I should stop at 20, and just change the formatting. :ohdear:

If anyone has any suggestions on this that would be nice.

You should rate every player who is on the overall list in every category.. Now it looks like they are **** referring to their points, because they are not on every list, but I guess they are not ****, just not good enough to be on every list... You could just do it like: grey_warden : 520 (87 at category xyz etc)
Otherwise you should keep the overall list limited to 10(?!) players or smth...

Magnus_XIV said:
You should rate every player who is on the overall list in every category.. Now it looks like they are **** referring to their points, because they are not on every list, but I guess they are not ****, just not good enough to be on every list... You could just do it like: grey_warden : 520 (87 at category xyz etc)
Otherwise you should keep the overall list limited to 10(?!) players or smth...

That's why I'm making each individual list bigger, so that eventually there can be a clear top 20 - 30 where everyone has a place in each list. It will take a while to reach that point, probably a few weeks.

Personally I find the point gaps at the end of the list ridiculously huge, you make it look as if Soul or I would get completely crushed by anyone above us or 7:0 Vernon and Bruce without breaking a sweat. Just a little something I wanna bring up, not sure if anyone agrees.

Grey_Warden said:
Personally I find the point gaps at the end of the list ridiculously huge, you make it look as if Soul or I would get completely crushed by anyone above us or 7:0 Vernon and Bruce without breaking a sweat. Just a little something I wanna bring up, not sure if anyone agrees.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant...

Magnus_XIV said:
Grey_Warden said:
Woopsie, didn't see your post, the point still stands though.

Grey_Warden said:
Magnus_XIV said:
Grey_Warden said:
Woopsie, didn't see your post, the point still stands though.

Yea it's not meant like that, there isn't actually a massive gap like it currently appears, it's just that each list isn't big enough for everyone to have a place yet. When it's like that there should be an accurate list, but it will take time for me to figure out exactly where everyone ranks and who deserves which place so that I can expand and make it more accurate. I imagine in about 2 weeks each list will have 30 people, at which point I will make an accurate top 20.

Big update made, there is now a relatively complete top 20.

This poll:
AnFhile said:
http://strawpoll.me/7213517

Everyone is of course allowed to think what they like, but I don't see the other player that was able to beat Arni since he came back on his rampage. BD is of course an exception, as he has done so, yet even Tobi was not capable of this, and I rated him above me. Arni 10 - 9 Tobi, yet I still put Tobi above me because I feel he is more skilled, despite the fact he lost where I won, 7 - 6 over Arni. I even proved it wasn't a one-off lucky win, by losing only 7 - 6 to Arni in the next duel tournament we faced each other in.
Regardless, everyone is entitled to believe I am overrating myself, I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom