SP Fantasy Giants versus Dwarves - v0.2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

well, this is supposed to be a bloodbath mod, not a lore heavy one  :mrgreen:,
but if you want, you can write a new version of the 'in calradia factions fight between each other for dominance, blah blah, wealth and fortune can be yours'
and make one that includes giants, trolls, dwarves etc

Are you planning to add another, special race, something like a god or a king?

What I mean is really, really huge lads who are heavily armored and have really long weapons (weapon reach from ~300 - 500).

cdvader said:

What I mean is really, really huge lads who are heavily armored and have really long weapons (weapon reach from ~300 - 500).

that's cool, still, the mod is great, the darwves are bit slimmer than i had imagine

yea dwarves need, refinement but im looking to make al lthe races before i perfect them.
cdvader said:

um, you mean for like the faction heads? yea i could make some

Yeah, faction leaders to be really big, strong and mean!  :twisted:

EDIT: There's a small mistake with your credits. :razz:

[quote author= WookieWarlord]
cdvader(made editing skeleton size possible)
[/quote]

Should probably be...
[quote author= WookieWarlord]
mtarini(made editing skeleton size possible)
cdvader(made a tutorial on how to edit skeleton size)
[/quote]

I have a question. If a giant attacks you with a huge club will you be able to block it with a sword? It's just how would you disable that?

There is a Warthog model out there somewhere, it would be possible to utilise it as a mount for one of the species desho?

butscrew said:
There is a Warthog model out there somewhere, it would be possible to utilise it as a mount for one of the species desho?
Orcs should have bear calvary!

xD

Nah, Dwarves should hav bears.
Orcs have Boars.
Minotaurs and Giants are **** out of luck.

How can Minotaurs and Giants be out of luck when well... they are massive and can dish out a lot of damage?

If it is permitted that I offer a little bit of advice, may I suggest that, rather than indulging in a foolhardy rush for "diversity" in implementing as many races as possible, you concentrate on the two main ones, viz. the giants and the dwarves, and make them as good as they possibly can be - it is surely better to do two races well than five badly!
But the screenshots look good - I look forward to playing the mod.

Edward IV said:
If it is permitted that I offer a little bit of advice, may I suggest that, rather than indulging in a foolhardy rush for "diversity" in implementing as many races as possible, you concentrate on the two main ones, viz. the giants and the dwarves, and make them as good as they possibly can be - it is surely better to do two races well than five badly!
But the screenshots look good - I look forward to playing the mod.

He's making it so that way there are evil versus good.
Now shut up and stop trying to change his mind

Oh yeah and Wookie, I have half of the story finished.

And maybe we should come up with a new name since it's not just going to be giants are dwarves?

Back
Top Bottom