Need More Info Ghost Ruling Clan, and missing torso's

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: after a battle, the ruler of my kingdom (Battannia) died and with it her clan, she was the last one. After that they chose to be the leader but as soon as I became king, the fiefs of the died clan turned grey(instead of green). Now they do not seem te be a part of my kingdom as they are not attached when we are at war and enemies can reinforce there even. And the clan does not show in my clans in the kingdom tab. So I cannot repossess these fiefs.

In addition, all the merchants and artisans and gangsters in the town are now bugged and when I talk to them there torso is gone, but their arms and heads are not, they just float.

How to Reproduce: become rank 5 clan and king after a battle where old ruler died
Have you used cheats and if so which: no I have not
Scene Name (if related): not relevant
Media (Screenshots & Video): cannot post yet due to account being less than one day old
Computer Specs: laptop: Predator Triton 300
GPU: 4095 mb NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 WITH MAX Q DESIGN
GPU Driver Version: laptop is 4 days old so the newest one I recon
CPU: Intel core i7 2.60 GHz comet lake 14nm technology
RAM: 32 gb
Motherboard: CML HATCH_CMS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 476 GB western digital wdc pc sn730 sdbqnty-512g-1014

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom