SP - General ghost kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

hello, i'm tremendously enjoying my time on the game so first of all thanks for that :smile:
although there's something that's been bothering me : remnants of a kingdom you wiped ( no cities and castles left ) will still harass you and raid your villages.. I feel like once a non player kingdom has lost all of its cities and castles they should just disappear or become a minor faction ( with a behavior that's coherent with a minor faction ). because so far it's either I patrol my lands 24/7 and achieve basically nothing or I accept to have constant raids in my lands. and that's with just ONE kingdom wiped, i can't imagine what it would be like with several ghost kingdoms haunting you :mad:
also making peace with them is not an option, first of all the game would force you to pay them while they have a tenth of your military power and anyways they'd just declare war again asap ( i've experienced it, after stripping the khuzaits of all their lands i made peace with them, both sides not having to pay anything ( which is funny since they had basically nothing left, under 1000 military power and I had most of their nobles captive, but anyways ) and they declared war again quickly after ( with 1600 military power vs 7000+ ) )
so yeah these ghost kingdoms are honestly a pain and it would be great to see a fix for that :smile:
thanks !

Yes. Perhaps with a short delay like 10 or 20 days after they lose all their territory.

Once this happens, all their clans should either join other factions, or "go into exile" (disappear permanently). This is the way it worked in Warband.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom