In Progress Ghost army appears out from nowhere ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Dr-Shinobi

See no enemy army in Omor but when i ride up there to the gates, an army of around 2-300 Sturgs just appears to attack me ^^
Ill send my file by the php site with this adress as usual

Hi, in the beginning of the video, Urik's party appears as one of the defenders, not spawned randomly, and comes out to defend the town, and goes back in when you ride away. Can you describe the problem a little more if I'm missing something? Was this video taken after the army was spawned?

Hi, in the beginning of the video, Urik's party appears as one of the defenders, not spawned randomly, and comes out to defend the town, and goes back in when you ride away. Can you describe the problem a little more if I'm missing something? Was this video taken after the army was spawned?
No the army (lord) inside is Battanian. Uriks party doesnt show and the army i have no clue how his army got spawned..They just showed up by the gates when i tried to sell prisoners and believe me they surprised the fugg out of me with good scout skill to ^^ I think its an glitch so they dont show or am i missing out on something to ? I mean thats an Battanian town now even if enemy armies can hide there if they are at peace still if you cant see em with the small emblems youre gonna be in trouble not knowing if they do these kind of things

Last edited:
At the very beginning of the video when you hover over the town, Urik's party is listed among the defenders before you approach the town, and the fact that a Sturgian army entered a Battanian town is not a bug. What I'm trying to understand is, did you start to record the video before you've observed the bug, or the army spawned from nowhere and you started recording after that?

I saw em first then i started to record ofc since havent seen anything like this before...but ah now i see ^^ yeah youre right when hovering at it they are there, but still the sign wasnt there though.
Yes i know if they are at peace its no problem but im just not used to armies of other faction in this case sitting in towns like that for that extension of time to

Was your save file saved before the army appeared? If it's not, the QA team may not be able to reproduce it.
well the save file was the same so they dont show when youre close to the town and appears as in the video or should if i now sent the right save file that is ^^ which im pretty sure

Back
Top Bottom