Getting Perks Implemented/Showing Which Aren't Implemented

Users who are viewing this thread

Farfigdoogle

Recruit
Hello,

I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of the game, but it took me way too long to figure out there is a large portion of perks that just aren't implemented despite being on the Character sheet. Personally, I would like to see the Stewardship Perks implemented ASAP since that's a perk chain that changes the whole game, and is crucial for not just the player character but companions as well. Determining Army size is all well and good, but getting the perks that generate influence for being a lord/king, getting additional companions for each town you own so they can be governors or party leaders, and all of the other perks in there represent huge boosts to any play through. The direct combat skills are nice and all for having their perks implemented in a majority, but those support skills do so much more to having a strong play through. I also get that the values for each perk still need balancing and all that, and that there are developmental aspects that we as players/testers don't know about. I also think that if there are factors we don't know as players that make activating specific perks too challenging right now, adding a simple note in the tooltip or icon would be enough to highlight that to inform players of their options while they are playing. Also, I don't know if the Stewardship skill effects garrison size when a companion is a governor, but it totally should, and should also gain xp from the companion governing. It'd also be nice if every time we captured a new town/castle, we weren't forced to put a governor in place. I once had a castle sit at a value of 0 for so long because the companion I had governing it was generating so many negative growth effects on it that that castle was just a money pit for hours of game time until I forced the governor out.

Back
Top Bottom