Resolved Getting notifications that I can't pay wages despite having plenty of money to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I ran out of money to pay wages once, and every time thereafter that wages were paid, a similar notification popped up (with differing amounts of morale loss).
How to Reproduce: Run out of money, I guess. I had one castle, two villages, two caravans, and a silversmith all affecting my money.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Imgur album here (3 images). I think back in closed beta you guys said imgur doesn't work in turkey though, so here's a reddit mirror if that helps
Version:1.0.4
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 970 (EVGA)
CPU: i5-4690k
RAM: "G.SKILL Ripjaws" 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1600
Motherboard: GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z97
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): It's a 2TB hard disk, can't remember who made it at this point

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom