In Progress Getting no relation hit or gain from kingdom decisions as king

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I don't get a reputation loss or gain from any kingdom decisions as king.
How to Reproduce: I'm on the 1.6.5. Beta Branch. I was voted in as King of Vlandia (some time ago during e1.6.3. or so) and then doing fief decisions, once they come up. No matter whom I give fiefs or not, I get no reputation hit or gain. I don't know, if it applies to other Kingdoms or if you found your own Kingdom. This issue has been present for some beta branch versions now.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Kingdom Management Window
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (Up-to-date drivers, before you ask)
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9613
CPU:i5-6600K (not overclocked, before you ask)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard:Z170-A PRO (MS-7971)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 5TB

PS: I opened up a ticket with the same title with the savegame file uploaded.

Last edited:
as the leader of a kingdom this has been something that has existed for awhile if that is all you mean, vassal should be fine, but as a leader no one gets relation movement from decisions

as the leader of a kingdom this has been something that has existed for awhile if that is all you mean, vassal should be fine, but as a leader no one gets relation movement from decisions
Right, I can confirm that, when i still was a vassal, my contribution to one option or the other did affect relations with the other clans positively and negatively.

Back
Top Bottom