• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Getting no relation hit or gain from kingdom decisions as king

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aposynth

Recruit
Summary: I don't get a reputation loss or gain from any kingdom decisions as king.
How to Reproduce: I'm on the 1.6.5. Beta Branch. I was voted in as King of Vlandia (some time ago during e1.6.3. or so) and then doing fief decisions, once they come up. No matter whom I give fiefs or not, I get no reputation hit or gain. I don't know, if it applies to other Kingdoms or if you found your own Kingdom. This issue has been present for some beta branch versions now.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Kingdom Management Window
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (Up-to-date drivers, before you ask)
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9613
CPU:i5-6600K (not overclocked, before you ask)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard:Z170-A PRO (MS-7971)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 5TB

PS: I opened up a ticket with the same title with the savegame file uploaded.

Last edited:

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
as the leader of a kingdom this has been something that has existed for awhile if that is all you mean, vassal should be fine, but as a leader no one gets relation movement from decisions

Aposynth

Recruit
as the leader of a kingdom this has been something that has existed for awhile if that is all you mean, vassal should be fine, but as a leader no one gets relation movement from decisions
Right, I can confirm that, when i still was a vassal, my contribution to one option or the other did affect relations with the other clans positively and negatively.

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
It's a good bug, until they sort out kingdom management. The vassals are greedy, make no effective use of more fiefs or money and have no concept of any strategy or fief management.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom