Getting forging materials

Users who are viewing this thread

SASRB

Recruit
I can't find anything regarding Iron ore to Wood, do you have to purchase them or find a specific shop market?

Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly certain that forging isn't in the game yet so those items probably can't be obtained yet
Quoting u. It’s in the game.

you get iron ore and wood by smelting down weapons. There’s a smelt button in the upper left of the smithy. You need charcoal to do it though, and apparently it’s derived from the commodity hardwood.

you get iron ore and wood by smelting down weapons. There’s a smelt button in the upper left of the smithy. You need charcoal to do it though, and apparently it’s derived from the commodity hardwood.
I happily stand corrected then. Cheers!

Yea i just came here wondering about this? i have the basic materials unlocked for forging, a lvl 5 blade for some reason, and im able to smelt down weapons/tools but cant get any new parts for weapons from loot?(Maybe thats what they meant when the crafting wasn;t finished?)

Thanks, Buying tons of hardwood and already got lvl 15 smithing

Back
Top Bottom