Getting captured the biggest goldsink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just got captured by Khuzaits in Sturgia and had a character with 1,5 million gold. Usually i reload, but i thought let this one play out and see what happens.

Well first i get offered a chance to escape for 167k gold, which i thought oh well thats a bit steep but i guess i can swing that. But soon after i get released i get followed by 5 Khuzait lords who each want over 200k to let me go and that i don't attack Khuzaits for 10 days. Ouch! Should there maybe be a grace period after you negotiate with one of them or am i supposed to wait untill my faction comes around to rescue me or something?

They are just bullies, as soon as you show a little weakness they come back looking for more. Kill them kill them all

Lol have you tried being knocked out by thugs in towns?

I dunno if they fixed it, but back in 1.1.x they steal sonething like half your money and items.

Haha kind of hard to kill 100 Khuzaits alone with a character that's mostly a trader, i am pretty sure that the rest of the lords with armies of 80 each that were right behind would jump in and help if i engaged any of them. I am starting to think i am getting ripped off by the prisoner broker too, since they usually just give me like 6 k per lord when i ransom them myself.

Havent really fought with thugs in towns since they are a bit low fps. Seems to be a problem in all battles that have any buildings in them like village raids and sieges. Open battles are usually fine. Maybe its a occlusion culling issue where buildings that the player cannot see are drawn anyway?

Lol have you tried being knocked out by thugs in towns?

I dunno if they fixed it, but back in 1.1.x they steal sonething like half your money and items.

No idea about earlier versions, but in e1.4.0 you lose all your prisoners if you lose thugs battle (despite having much larger party than in battle itself).

There are so many broken aspects, you can't tell what is an intended result, what is not an intended result, or whether the devs are looking for the fan base to tell them what SHOULD be a result. So keep posting. Maybe they take these discussions to heart.

I get more annoyed by losing 200 horses. Trying to find that many is just tedious and takes forever. Not to mention finding your companions again, meh.

Back
Top Bottom