get_object failed for texture: ahiga_celtic_scutum_e help pls!

Users who are viewing this thread

viniciuss0s

Recruit
Please help me, when I start the TPW appears the following error Message get_object failed for texture ahiga_celtic_scutum_e.
I have reinstalled the mod but it follows not working
help me please!

I have this error, and have installed the bugfixes.  I could be missing something, but would like help rather than a thrashing.  Help!  :smile:  Native runs beautifully, but *yawn* it is not interesting - I want your mod!  I have installed temples.zip, resource.zip, and modarmors3.zip, but still have the error?

Akhilleus Peleides said:
I have this error, and have installed the bugfixes.  I could be missing something, but would like help rather than a thrashing.  Help!  :smile:  Native runs beautifully, but *yawn* it is not interesting - I want your mod!  I have installed temples.zip, resource.zip, and modarmors3.zip, but still have the error?
If i`m not mistaken resource.zip does the work.
Where did you extract it?
Correct path is: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\The Peloponnesian War\Resource
or something like this depending where you have install the game.

Thank you. I figured out that it has to do with Windows 7, compatibility files, and my ignorance.  Windows 7 wasn't really replacing the original files, but keeping copies.  I clicked the compatibility files tab in that folder, deleted the offending .brf files, and then extracted the zip file again.  Voila!  I'm playing!  Thanks Keensin!

When l start game it drop me out and eror say:"get object failed for texture:khergit_armor."
Pls help me! Sry for bad english

Hey Friend I Want You To Spend The Same please explain to me step by step How To Re Proble That I ask Thank you I hope your answer soon

Back
Top Bottom