Get rid of Clanstacking/Partying up in Ranked modes.

Should we remove the ability to party up for ranked game modes until two separate queues are made?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

@Callum @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds Bump with 80% in favour of removing partying up for ranked. I almost guarantee the only 'No' voters are those directly reveling in how unfair the ranking system is, i.e., the same groups partying up to stomp players who just bought the game.

Last edited:
@Callum @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds Bump with 80% in favour of removing partying up for ranked. I almost guarantee the only 'No' voters are those directly reveling in how unfair the ranking system is, i.e., the same groups partying up to stomp players who just bought the game.
If stomping noobs was the goal, ppl would go for artificial low elo. Stacking is the exact opposite, it artificially raises elo. At least use your brain before accusing people please.

If stomping noobs was the goal, ppl would go for artificial low elo. Stacking is the exact opposite, it artificially raises elo. At least use your brain before accusing people please.
If stomping noobs wasn't the goal, why did clanstacking exist before ranked was even a thing? At least use your brain before trying to make excuses for your terrible sportsmanship. Not to mention the fact that even a group of 6 highly ranked players can, and will, end up playing low rank soloers with the current system not having nearly enough players for partying to mix well with solo queueing.

Is this vote for real? You wanna destroy BL multiplayer?

Personally I'm in a steam chat where we match-up 24/7, community is flourishing - you wanna destroy that?

Some people tend to forget that the game should have a big enough playerbase do to that. Right now it's way too small, it's like killing the MP before it's out EA

Is this vote for real? You wanna destroy BL multiplayer?

Personally I'm in a steam chat where we match-up 24/7, community is flourishing - you wanna destroy that?
I would rather you solo queue for ranked modes than have ranked modes not be a thing as this system is currently heading down the road towards.

I would rather you solo queue for ranked modes than have ranked modes not be a thing as this system is currently heading down the road towards.
Well that 's the issue that a lot of people don't seem to understand. I saw this same thing happen in another game. There where some toxic noobs getting screaming hysterically every time someone killed them, to the point it got so bad that the experienced players started leaving. Once all the experienced players left the game, the game was literally dead. Like, you need an active players base if you want to attract new players. Even if that active player base kicks your ass, it 's better then having no active games to join at all. Noobs can always do some effort and get good at the game and that would fix their problem about feeling like a loser, but no... Instead they want to destroy the entire community.
That game never came up to it's feet again... It was literally destroyed by toxic noobs, while it once had a vibrant community that was very fun to play with. I can't understand how people fail to grasp the fact that you need an active player base for a game to survive in the first place.
It 's not like losing a game every killed anyone besides their in game character :razz:
Personally I never bother posting on these forums because I am to busy having fun with the actual game instead of crying like a little ***** on the forums after losing a game... But it seems we need to let our voices be heard before it 's to late.

Well that 's the issue that a lot of people don't seem to understand. I saw this same thing happen in another game. There where some toxic noobs getting screaming hysterically every time someone killed them, to the point it got so bad that the experienced players started leaving. Once all the experienced players left the game, the game was literally dead. Like, you need an active players base if you want to attract new players. Even if that active player base kicks your ass, it 's better then having no active games to join at all. Noobs can always do some effort and get good at the game and that would fix their problem about feeling like a loser, but no... Instead they want to destroy the entire community.
That game never came up to it's feet again... It was literally destroyed by toxic noobs, while it once had a vibrant community that was very fun to play with. I can't understand how people fail to grasp the fact that you need an active player base for a game to survive in the first place.
It 's not like losing a game every killed anyone besides their in game character :razz:
Personally I never bother posting on these forums because I am to busy having fun with the actual game instead of crying like a little ***** on the forums after losing a game... But it seems we need to let our voices be heard before it 's to late.
I guess you never read my initial post where I stated I haven't played a single game of Ranked mode yet nor do I intend to. Why would I play in a ranking system where there are less than 300 people who have actually completed their placement matches, in a system that is completely skewed in favour of those who group up against those who do not? You're also arguing against the community here you realize that right? Look at the poll results. The minority destroying the game and community here for everyone else are those who are actively grouping up with experienced players to curbstomp new players without clans in modes where there aren't enough players for the two to never meet. Please argue the strawman further though that removing this would destroy the active player base. Please tell me more. :grin:

I guess you never read my initial post where I stated I haven't played a single game of Ranked mode yet nor do I intend to. Why would I play in a ranking system where there are less than 300 people who have actually completed their placement matches, in a system that is completely skewed in favour of those who group up against those who do not? You're also arguing against the community here you realize that right? Look at the poll results. The minority destroying the game and community here for everyone else are those who are actively grouping up with experienced players to curbstomp new players without clans in modes where there aren't enough players for the two to never meet. Please argue the strawman further though that removing this would destroy the active player base. Please tell me more. :grin:
Imagine listening to a guy who doesn't even play or test the new ranked system. Since patch 1.7.2 came you must wait 30 minutes + to get into a game with a group or you won't even get in one to begin with(Technically the game is solo que right now). I agree that big stacks are bad (with 3 or more people), but at the same time if you want to play with friends almost all ranked games allow you to play comptitive with your friends.Duo stack must be allowed to keep the balance between fair games and allowing players to play with their friends. It's a win-win situation.

Speaking based on 40+ games on the new Ranked mode.

Imagine listening to a guy who doesn't even play or test the new ranked system. Since patch 1.7.2 came you must wait 30 minutes + to get into a game with a group or you won't even get in one to begin with(Technically the game is solo que right now). I agree that big stacks are bad (with 3 or more people), but at the same time if you want to play with friends almost all ranked games allow you to play comptitive with your friends.Duo stack must be allowed to keep the balance between fair games and allowing players to play with their friends. It's a win-win situation.

Speaking based on 40+ games on the new Ranked mode.
You realize that waiting period is because when the ranking system came out, people grouped up into their premade groups of 6 and artificially boosted their rank to a level where they have literally 0 opponents at a level they would never reach themselves queueing up solo, again, because the population of the game is FAR too low for a system like this to actually work without messing up the entire queue.

You realize that waiting period is because when the ranking system came out, people grouped up into their premade groups of 6 and artificially boosted their rank to a level where they have literally 0 opponents at a level they would never reach themselves queueing up solo, again, because the population of the game is FAR too low for a system like this to actually work without messing up the entire queue.
I know a few individuals who reached conqueror solo due to how busted the sytem is so your argument is invalid yet again.
Also keep in mind party of 2 must be allowed to allow people to play with their friends as the community and players played together until now and most people are in favor of duo being a thing. Also almost all games offer premade ranking experience so trust me stacks will return, but as I said more likely as groups of 2 and never bigger than that.

I know a few individuals who reached conqueror solo due to how busted the sytem is so your argument is invalid yet again.
Also keep in mind party of 2 must be allowed to allow people to play with their friends as the community and players played together until now and most people are in favor of duo being a thing. Also almost all games offer premade ranking experience so trust me stacks will return, but as I said more likely as groups of 2 and never bigger than that.
At this point I would cry tears of joy if they limited it to duo stacking, at least it would be one of the many ways they could improve this objectively terrible ranking system.

Back
Top Bottom