Get quests from many villages at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

original

Knight
Hey all,

I notice that I cannot get quests from more than 1 village at the same time.
If I get a quest from one village and it is still outstanding, I cannot get quests from other villages until I complete the one I have.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Edit: I just want to say that it is possible to get quests from more than 1 village at the same time. So it works.

I havn't really noticed, I rarely help those silly peasants.

Although I think I was doing a cattle herding quest for one village, and picked up a quest from the village I purchased said cattle from once. I wouldn't swear to it though.

I'll check for you in a sec and make sure it isn't a bug in your game, if nobody else replies.

Yes, I believe so, only one at a time, and it's very useful to have village loyal to you when you need a army in a while. At least one village of you should make loyal to you. I don't know if it's help paid you more money, when you are steward of this village.

It seem that this system haven't been changed from the original M&B. All village elder quests are considered to be given by the same person (one global variable for quest giver). One quest at a time for all.

I hope the Devs will change/improve this sytem in future patch.

Hey all,

I just got quests from 2 villages at the same time.

But what I did was initially refuse a quest when given by one of the villages. I went to another village and it did give me a quest.
I then went back to my first village to pick up the quests I refused.

So I think there is some global variable causing villages not to give you quests if you've completed one. Somehow my refusal to take a quest may have broken it a bit.

villagequests.jpg

Back
Top Bottom