Get kicked every time i join a server

Users who are viewing this thread

Parkour please start the game with the "Napoleonic Wars" in the launcher selection menu, and not with the pwmod.

for the others getting kicked try this:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Click Start > Run
[*]Enter regedit
[*]A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
[*]Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
[*]If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!
[/list]

Problem already solved and i don't know how but i'am now able to play again wihi!  :mrgreen:

You probably had a wrong character in your Name or the CD key was wrong.

What happends if you try to register your NW key to http://www.taleworlds.com/ (on the right: my games) ?

When I do it says Invalid serial code. Maybe thats why I get kicked all the time.

EDIT: by checking when you are posting on the forum and when not, I see that each time its working for you its not for me and vice versa :/ Its kinda weird... maybe we are playing with the same key :grin:

Normally if people are sharing keys, they loose connection to the server. (or atleast this was how it worked in warband/native) But they get this sometime during playing on a server.
You guys are getting kicked when you join the server. 

Hope this is just temporary cause sometimes I can play on servers without getting kicked from time to time.

Please try changing "use_secure_connection"  to 0
and also increase the max number of connections to 200.

C:\Users\*insert profile name*\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt\

Bump:

Checked the registry and keys are fine.
Tried changing the rgl_config.txt file.
Un-installed, re-downloaded and re-installed both Warband and NW.

Nothing has worked.  This only started happening in 1.002, was playing fine in 1.001.  Seems a few people are suffering from this now - somebody please help!

Just re-installed again, this time making sure the registry was completely cleaned out first.  If anything its now worse, I was getting up to a minute in games but now i'm lucky if I get 10s.  FML.

Hey,

I just wanted to report that I am having the same problem. First I figured out that it's because of old version but recently having tried with both updated warband and latest ver of NW I'm still having the problem. Seems almost as it is random since I've had this problem few times before and then had a good streak without any problems. Usually I can be on the server for from 10 seconds up till 5 minutes after I get kicked. None else seems to have the same problem because filled up server has 199 slots left after I've been kicked.

I'm using the non-steam version.

edit: oh yeah and checked the registry for the correct cd-key. Could there be a description of kicking if it's related to cd key? Would help a lot narrowing it down.

Kicked. The first times it happened I remember rejoining the server and inquiring admins why they keep kicking me out.

The times this happens most often is the prime time of servers, could it be related to it? I just tried a short time and was able to be on servers without problems.

So here I am again, I've stopped playing NW for 3 month because of that, I gave it a try again yesterday and I still get kicked every time I join a server.

You are not the only one it started going on yesterday and i'am "parkour" hopefully things will work out after re-reading this thread and solving the problem from scratch.  I also checked whether my NW Cd key was legit and i get "Invalid serial code" i copy pasted direct from steam. Is this a bad sign?

I didnt bought the game on steam, I dont see what Steam has to do with me getting kicked from every server I join.

Back
Top Bottom