Get kicked every time i join a server

Users who are viewing this thread

Parkour

Do anyone else get kicked from server like every 10 - 60 sec right after you join a server? even on offical servers. I've been looking through eventual virus program and firewall but that doesn't seem to be the real reason why. Would appreciate if anyone could help cause it's getting really frustrating not been able to play  :mad:

Yeah I get kicked all the time too. Its doing it on every NW server I join, official or not. When playing M&B Warband and others mods everything works fine.

I've tried several things to fix it up but nothing seems to work...

MaHuD said:
Does it say that you get kicked or do you loose connection?

It says kicked from server.  At first i thought everyone hated me so i feel a bit better now that other people are suffering too!

yep, kicked from server not loosing connection

EDIT: I'm in Canada playing with +/- 50ms on NA serv, 125 ms on EU

Well yeah i have the full steam version and the latest update 1.151.  :neutral:

I have the latest on NW, it auto updated on steam. But the problem is still there even though i been re installing the game some times now.

I've had the message about being kicked from the server four times now on three different servers. Either theres some kind of Technical Fault or all the admins on all these servers hate me >.<

So you actually get like "you were kicked from the server" pop up message?
If so, could you post your rgl_log.txt file on www.pastebin.com and put the link here?

Thank you. I will be comparing these with the log files of others and my own.
They also show any script errors, but sadly I cant seem to find any error like that.
There may be something wrong though, but I cant know for sure untill I have seen some more of those logs.

Back
Top Bottom