Get in the game you big turds!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to come back playing Vikingr, but when I try Hildileikr it's always empty - or almost. So how's things? Is there still a community playing? I've tried Viking Conquest MP and all I got as a result is that I miss Vikingr even more.  :sad:
May someone illuminate me on when it's best to connect? Once, starting from mid-afternoon, there was always someone to play with...

Comunitty is still alive as the hookers are still working... People usually join the server on the afternoon, around 6- 12 peoples! Sometimes more sometimes less... EDIT: Its all about constalty check!

F.F.C._fritz said:
I'd like to come back playing Vikingr, but when I try Hildileikr it's always empty - or almost. So how's things? Is there still a community playing? I've tried Viking Conquest MP and all I got as a result is that I miss Vikingr even more.  :sad:
May someone illuminate me on when it's best to connect? Once, starting from mid-afternoon, there was always someone to play with...
I usually play on Thursday nights and the server is never empty then. I suspect there's generally more activity in the later hours of the day at the moment.

Glad to see people getting back into this. I may be on later if anyone's about, and definitely up for playing tomorrow eve!

Back
Top Bottom