Get in the game you big turds!

Users who are viewing this thread

What are you folks playing these days?

It's most unfortunate that I discovered all of this far too late.

C'mon, fellow Vikings and Anglo-Saxons, let's finish this year playing Vikingr! Let's feast drinking champaigne in our enemies' skulls!  :party:
I'm waiting for you on this filthy non-viking ICA server. Asking my friends to join too!
Last to come is Christian! :iamamoron:

I'd guess it was on Vikingr on January 22th, but stopped existing some time between January 22th and February 18th.

jepekula said:
I'd guess it was on Vikingr on January 22th, but stopped existing some time between January 22th and February 18th.

That's some kuiva huumori right there :wink: Unless you were trying to be serious. Of course you're right. I just wanted to be sure since I don't have a clue what ICA stands for. For all I knew it could've been some kind of standard server inhabited by Vikingr players that I didn't know about. I'd rather seem a fool for removing all doubt than be a fool for taking the chance of missing out on a goldmine like that.

Dry humour and seriousness don't cancel each other out, though.
I, personally, haven't seen ICA sever ever, and the fact that you didn't see it on Vikingr either, could very likely mean that such a server does not even exist anymore.
I know what you're going for though  :party:

We used to play everyday but now it's pretty much over. I'll try to keep my event until the holidays, and after that we'll have to say farewell to Vikingr. Especially because Bannerlord comes out this year. Btw, I'd like to see a Bannerlord clan based on Vikingr community  :smile: But it's not really possible, sadly

vtz said:
We used to play everyday but now it's pretty much over. I'll try to keep my event until the holidays, and after that we'll have to say farewell to Vikingr. Especially because Bannerlord comes out this year. Btw, I'd like to see a Bannerlord clan based on Vikingr community  :smile: But it's not really possible, sadly

We certainly won't have to abandon the mod. I'm sure many people including me will be playing Vikingr even after Bannerlord comes out which is not certain to be released this year. They just hope to release it in 2016.

They confirmed they're releasing the game this year. Plus, no one played Vikingr for quite a few months before I came with my event. I'd certainly play Vikingr if someone makes a regular event after Bannerlord release, but I'm most likely not going to continue mine then

Back
Top Bottom