Get a Son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day everyone!

So just a quick question, is there anyway to select the gender of my child? After 6 daughters I want to get a son.

Cheat, Mod or Dev Commands is all fine, I just want to get a boy.

If this post is in the wrong place, I apologize and please remove it if need be, but also please direct me to the proper place to ask.

Thanks for reading!

Good day everyone!

So just a quick question, is there anyway to select the gender of my child? After 6 daughters I want to get a son.

Cheat, Mod or Dev Commands is all fine, I just want to get a boy.

If this post is in the wrong place, I apologize and please remove it if need be, but also please direct me to the proper place to ask.

Thanks for reading!
How old is your wife?
If she is over 30, you will not get any more childs with her and you need a new one,
Re-load you game if you get a girl, it decides when they're born, you can re-load over and over until you get a boy, or the opposite.
And yes, save the game before she gives birth atleast 2 days.

Because daughters are only useful, for making childs, if they are your character aka clan leader.

How old is your wife?
If she is over 30, you will not get any more childs with her and you need a new one,
This is not true: the chance of getting pregnant is reduced the older the woman is as well as the number of previous children. Although at 30 your wife will have less of a chance of producing a child than an 18 year old, it is NOT impossible. I think the age at which a wife can no longer produce children in this game is 45.

This is not true: the chance of getting pregnant is reduced the older the woman is as well as the number of previous children. Although at 30 your wife will have less of a chance of producing a child than an 18 year old, it is NOT impossible. I think the age at which a wife can no longer produce children in this game is 45.
6 childs with a 30 years old wife, has a very low chance for having another child.

And yes I know that the pregnancy chance will be reduced with every child the women has and with her age.
Only 18 years old can make more than 6 childs, if they marry with 18 and start making childs with the spouse.

Back
Top Bottom