SP Musket Era GESIA Mod Pack 0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

That's kind of a strange thing, though completely unrelated to the mod pack. There are two main questlines in WFAS, for the Russians and the Polish. However, you can also get a quest to recruit "that guy" for Sweden. However, the story ends there as far as I can tell. 

When I went to load up the mod, I get a error during loading that it couldn't load CommonRes/prisonCart.brf
Apparently the file is missing. Is there a way I can download this file or bypass it so I can test the mod out?

Nevermind. I figured out what was wrong.

I have some stuff messed up after installing the mod. Like Mogilev being situated in Ukraine and the # sign before some city names. Is there the solution for it?

I installed it by putting the folder content into the Ogniem i Mieczem folder.

One more thing I'm not satisfied about is that Pskov belongs to Sweden for some reason and looks like a Polish town. Same with Polotsk. Is there any way to fix it?

sractus said:
the # sign before some city names. Is there the solution for it?

Can't really speak to the other stuff, but this is by design from gesia.  All Castles/Fortresses have # in front of their name to differentiate them from Cities/Towns.

Thanks for the credit, but the # sing for fortresses, the city/fortress locations, names and which factions they belong to are all part of the NeoNative mod, so it's the work of Morgh. I didn't change anything about it.

Is there any way I can change the culture of Polotsk and Pskov back to Russian? And how do I delete the sign from the names? It's really an eyesore.

Otherwise, everything is fine and much more enjoyable than it used to be, which I'm grateful for. Overall, great taste for mods you have.

Not sure what caused it but the village of Toropets seems to be sunken into the landscape when I enter it.  Other villages seem to be fine.

Somewhere around the end of the month, possibly first week of February. Depends on how many issues I run into...

gesia said:
Yeah, there are some issues for several villages. Should be fixed in 0.8.
I also noticed several Russian villages have cultures different from Russian, like Tatar or Ukrainian.

Ok, THAT I didn't notice so far. How does that show? By the type of recruits, the clothes of the peasants, or something else? Which ones are affected?

Fatima seems to have a broken Jarids script thing, it occupies a slot but the picture isnt there and she is not using it.

Private server doesnt work(504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/0.7.63 )and mbrepository does 10h to download :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, the private server was down tuesday night. My mail server as well - first time that happened to me. Should work again now.

Edit: Following up on bobross419's proposal to allow sending caravans to castles I just completely implemented a "multiple caravan" feature (as described by bobross419 in another thread). WTF? Well, it's a pretty awesome feature, so I'm glad I did. But I really need to stop myself from getting sidetracked like that...

gesia, did you use the same code that I had posted?  If not would you mind sharing with me?  I'm working on some improvements to caravans that I"ll be posting as OSP.  I'd like to see if what you came up with is any better than my try at it.

Things like Renown +/- for good/bad trading, allowing to send to castles, slight revamp of guards, and maybe some other things as the ideas come to me.

I'm glad that multiple caravans made its way into the mod pack though :smile:  Very good news!

I used your code, but for 4 caravans. I actually tried to reduce redundancy, but I didn't come up with anything useful.

If you're looking for another idea: I've always wanted to track the price for which the player buy items (goods, primarily) to calculate the profit upon sale. That way it would be possible to grant XP for trading, charge taxes and display whether that was profitable or not. But I haven't come up with an idea yet on how to do that. Didn't look into it very much though, I need to get this released before they crucify me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom