Resolved Gersegos Castle* Problem !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello, two updates have passed, but I have a hard time choosing the fief owner of the Gersegos Castle because whenever I try to select it, the game crashes and closes. What should I do? can it be fixed with an next coming update?
Thanks .... :roll::roll::roll:

Hi, have you ever installed mods and deleted them afterwards? If yes, as the game files and save files remain altered even after deleting the mod, this maybe the cause. Can you send a report through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here?

Hi, have you ever installed mods and deleted them afterwards?
No i did not.

I logged into the game and tried to give myself the castle using console commands, but the result ended with an error again. Now I'm sharing the report id of this error,

REPORT.png

Hi, the save file you have uploaded with the crash dump appears to be saved on e1.4.3, and the game version you wrote above is e1.5.0. The QA team tested the save file on e1.5.1 and e1.5.2 and could not find a crash. Can you test this on e1.5.1 or e1.5.2?

Hi
When I want to enter the game and open my saved file, i can see that the game module is 1.4.3 in the upper right corner, but when I want to open
it says '' Module mismatch '' Do u want to load the saved game with different modules ''. How can i open my save file it on latest patch as u said ?

edit : btw my game is up to date but saved file stucked on 1.4.3

Hi, that error meesage pops up everytime an old save is being loaded on a new game branch. If you click yes, the save file will be opened on the current branch.

I understand but my game was always up to date. I tried to open it on every patch that came after 1,4,3 to fix the bug. it doesn't work out and it always crashes. I guess, the problem is probably caused by my own game files.

Does the game crash when you say yes to the module mismatch error, or does the game crash when you choose the fief owner after loading the save on the current branches?

Have you tried doing a clean install?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom