Genuine Question for the developers

Users who are viewing this thread

It’s been three years. I’m not going to complain in this thread that you could have made two games within that time and that progress has been slower than molasses. That’s not the point here. The point is for three years literally everyone has been shouting at you that they do not like the direction the game is taking. The class system. The private servers (won’t even get into donation policy BS). Armor values, which over one hundred people in a thread said they hate and only one dev says they like. You couldn’t get one single player to say they’re happy with it. Limiting us making maps. Modding. What the hell are you doing? You have completely alienated the multiplayer community and for what? Warband has a more populated multiplayer. The GK server on warband often gets more players than the entire bannerlord multiplayer even after the private server test tease. What is going on in your head? This isn’t working. What’s the plan? Is there one?

@badbuckle I know you don’t have the liberty to fix everything. Probably not even much. Just please do something different.

What the hell are you doing? You have completely alienated the multiplayer community and for what? Warband has a more populated multiplayer. The GK server on warband often gets more players than the entire bannerlord multiplayer even after the private server test tease.
The unfortunate reality with this statement is that most people who would've played Warband even two years ago have since moved onto other games. There is still a need for a proper successor to Warband's multiplayer mode

The unfortunate reality with this statement is that most people who would've played Warband even two years ago have since moved onto other games. There is still a need for a proper successor to Warband's multiplayer mode
They can still fix it. One of the biggest issues I think is Taleworlds using this "Early Access" period as a appeasement tactic while they train their interns how to properly make a game. Warband was made successful by its community, if they had made private servers a priority earlier then maybe things would have been different.

Taleworlds, please make a visual roadmap and timeline for when things are going to be released.

Release private servers immediately.

I very strongly feel that the 1.7.3 update coming along with *hopefully* custom servers with it will make us all very happy. Weve already seen the games pop shoot up 120% as a result of the GK Battle test server.

Back
Top Bottom