LSP Code QoL Generic screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Code:
# screen write
("place_string", "Place..."),
  ("date_string", "Date..."),
# screen write ends

place_string", "Place..." the missing line that i have to put the place i want to start right  :???:

In what part of module_templates_mission I put the code for that looks exactly like en the video? After the creation of the character.

And another question, should we change something in the code if I deleted the initial mission of the merchant

Hernanxd16 said:
In what part of module_templates_mission I put the code for that looks exactly like en the video? After the creation of the character.

And another question, should we change something in the code if I deleted the initial mission of the merchant

You'll have to place it to mission's "trigger" block.

This code made to work in any missions that modder wants (mostly initial missions though :razz:). You'll have to change it if you want to play in a menu too.

HyperCharge said:
Does any presentation work inside the mission ?

presentations work inside a mission template. You can even use them as a overlay (like Brytenwalda/VC stamina system). Or the mini radar in a battle.

HarryPham123 said:
what do you meant  :?: :?:

@Harry he did not understand your question. I also did not. He gave a weird question trying to help you, but really what you need to do is start over and explain, in deep detail, what you are doing, why and what is not working. That includes showing code and any error message your get from the compiler or the game.

sorry for my confusing question well my question is why i have added the code into my module and build without error but there are one thing that make me confuse is why when i start the game and there is no screen write ???

HarryPham123 said:
sorry for my confusing question well my question is why i have added the code into my module and build without error but there are one thing that make me confuse is why when i start the game and there is no screen write ???

that is the opposite of what I asked above, as there is no detail, code samples, screenshots, etc. Not enough information for us to start helping, unless you want people to guess 100 things that could be wrong

kalarhan said:
explain, in deep detail, what you are doing, why and what is not working. That includes showing code and any error message your get from the compiler or the game.

HarryPham123 said:

I meant if there have another presentation that firing before generic screen, nothing happens but a black screen.

Im trying this on multiplayer but the presentation never starts?
Code:
  ("bd_town_presentation",0,"mat_d","0", 
    [(ti_on_scene_prop_stepped_on,
      [(start_presentation, "prsnt_screen_write"), 
      (display_message, "@presentation ran!"),
      ]),

HyperCharge said:
did you put (multiplayer_is_server) in mission templates'es trigger ?
No because i don't wanna display it to the server. it Has to be client sided so it only displays it to the person stepping on the prop.
I think the issue might be that it since the person steps on it. It keeps calling the presentation maybe? there for it never runs?

edit:
I also try calling the presentation when the player joins and i know for a fact the code runs. because i added debug messages but nothing.

HyperCharge said:
KnightV said:
Why did you do such because it is awesome thing

Because it was coded badly. I didn't like the way it works. So I have found a new way to make wind to it. And I am not willing to share it. Sorry for this too :roll:
No worries. You can do all with your things. But to my mind there is no sense to develop something is not sharing it with others. We all could die in any moment and your work and talent will pray with you( don't think i want you to die  :grin: :grin: :grin:)

Back
Top Bottom