Generic names and generic avatars

Users who are viewing this thread

biattirinen

Recruit
When i saw this new feature in the patch notes, i thought we were going to be able to change our in-game names like in warband and in-game profile picture. Instead it just replaces names with the unit they choose and avatars with default avatars. Why is this even a feature if you can't change your in-game name?
Such a useless addition, let us change our in-game name and avatars.

When i saw this new feature in the patch notes, i thought we were going to be able to change our in-game names like in warband and in-game profile picture. Instead it just replaces names with the unit they choose and avatars with default avatars. Why is this even a feature if you can't change your in-game name?
Such a useless addition, let us change our in-game name and avatars.
You're asking for great features in warband and asking taleworlds to add them in bannerlord? Nonsense

I reckon they added them for people who dont want to look at offending/profanity names and/or avatars with dicks and so on, people are very creative when it comes to stuff like this.

I reckon they added them for people who dont want to look at offending/profanity names and/or avatars with dicks and so on, people are very creative when it comes to stuff like this.
"People on the forums might use avatars that are not appropriate, so let's remove avatars completely."

Same energy

The player should be able to have different avatars/names...
I miss the old feature from previous games of having different characters...
On Bannerlord I have the same character since release since I can't create a new one without deleating the previous

Back
Top Bottom