Is it possible to add the optimized performance from 1200ad to 1257ad?It can help make 1257ad run alot smoother.
In the mod "1200" they somehow managed to make it so that it was full of castles, and lords and all this not lagging.
you think that 1200 team done that,no way,its the old Native gameplayMictian said:I agree, 1257 gameplay is far better. Im just thinking, ok, lets add some new armors, some balance tweaks, but it is time to make some impovements on the global map. Any. Like, just make it more accurate and beautiful. Do some AI improvemts on the global map, make them more real.
ntb_15 said:Nah, polished landscape can be easily removed by just changing load_mod_resource for the flora related brf's back to load_resource in module.txt.
I second that one, has there any work been done on that subject so far?VR48 said:Battle Time! 1.2 has been updated and source code released along with simple instruction manual for integrating into mods:
From the manual:
Please consider this in the future for 1257ad mod.To add Battle Time to your mod:
1. Copy the 3 extra module files (these only include code for Battle Time):
2. Search all files for #COOP
3. Copy these parts into the corresponding module files
4. Copy the SceneObj folder to your mod (this overwrites scn_lair_steppe_bandits.sco to fix the ai mesh)
5. If you don't want the player's gold display in MP mode, copy game_variables.txt to your mod folder
6. Download and install the Warband Script Enhancer, and add the operations file to the end of header_operations.py
Seconded, its quite confusing when you see lords with less renown and fiefs (and less leadership if I cheat and look at the mods files) and they are running around with bigger armies than me. Even me being the marshal/kingpromethaus69 said:it would be nice, if in the game they could make, getting large parties easier,..i.e like in brytenwalda where more renoun will get u much more troops....cus its really annoying when u r half way through the game and still have a army less than 200