General suggestions thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistic casualties would be great!
And what about damage for falling from horse? I've seen it in an old mod and it felt quite realistic.

Another thing that would be nice to see (but is a little "extreme" in therms of gameplay and I don't know if it's even feasible..) is the possibility to hit in melee and trample with horses (or just stagger and push) both friends and foe (obviously if you cut down or trample to death your units you get bad morale and possibly bad renown..), that could in some way fix the melee cavalry AI (artificial idiocy) that make they go deep into enemy ranks without possibility of escape because they get "trapped" there by friends infantry. After all I suppose not many mounted knight would have forfeit their life if they could escape simply by hitting a couple of peasants with their horses..

Only got around to using this fortified manor feature now.. quite brilliant. Nice place to sink/invest money..

However, the weaponmaker and armorer seem sort of useless. As an added feature, it'd be nice if you could commision the making of specific weapons and armors, maybe at 50% the normal prices or something. Maybe be able to make heraldic kuauik mails so you can wear your own banner :shock:

Either that or they should pay taxes like the rest of those filthy, filthy peasants

Hypno Toad said:
Only got around to using this fortified manor feature now.. quite brilliant. Nice place to sink/invest money..

However, the weaponmaker and armorer seem sort of useless. As an added feature, it'd be nice if you could commision the making of specific weapons and armors, maybe at 50% the normal prices or something. Maybe be able to make heraldic kuauik mails so you can wear your own banner :shock:

Either that or they should pay taxes like the rest of those filthy, filthy peasants
Your suggestions are intresting and I was howping that somethink like that would happen in  the next revision. They do pay taxes tho already... at least they should :smile:

Let me ask a question, this new version will be final before the end of November this year?

Hopefully that will invest in the new version of the most-developed add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom