General Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

It's okay I managed to fix it by running VAC as administrator. For anyone who hasn't tried voice activated commands I highly recommend it. Why push a sequence of button in the heat of battle when you can just say the commands :smile: for example I can say infantry form a square, archers hold your fire, cavalry follow me and the troops will do exactly that.

I think I can play as my companions in tournys but is there a way to spawn as them in a battle? I have a companion who is designed with all the fun stuff my main character is not good at and I am dying to take control of him :smile: I know when I die it will switch over but he normally dies before me.

Love your mod, hope you keep up making it even more fun to play

Got a few questions hope some 1 can help me with them

1. What Nord troop has the  supply runner trait ? saw some stuff about it on a other topic, could not find the name and location

2. when in the recruit tab, the numbers are all 0 any way to fix this ?

3.can you train up troops in your garrison ?

Leifdin said:
Do you want him to spawn in or do you want to take control over him at the beginning? Both options are possible I think.

I want to take control at beginning. You can in floris but I haven't found a way to do so in stag yet.

Edit* I should specify that when I say battle I mean real battles not tourny rounds.

What Nord troop has the  supply runner train?
The are called the Maidens of Aldelen,and they come from the village of Aldelen. But they do need reputation with that village to recruit.

Xen0tech said:
Leifdin said:
Do you want him to spawn in or do you want to take control over him at the beginning? Both options are possible I think.

I want to take control at beginning. You can in floris but I haven't found a way to do so in stag yet.

Edit* I should specify that when I say battle I mean real battles not tourny rounds.

I would really like to see this as well. I loved how in Floris I could kit my MC as a leader with cushy leader skills, then take control of Baheshtur in battle to rain death upon the enemy.

PeTeTe809 said:
Having morale problems here, what are the general does and don'ts?
If you haven't since this wiki article on party morale yet take a chance to read it.  If you have any questions still let me know.  The in-game party morale report should give a nice rundown of exactly what determines your morale.  A screenshot of that would also help in seeing where things are going poorly.

Raise the leadership of your companions.
Increase your army size (quite the opposite to vanilla where you have to decrease it).
If you can't win every battle try to take a break between them as your men are probably tired.

When I capture a settlement or am awarded one, I get around 30k denars in tariff income for that center but only for that one week, afterwards it goes back to a normal level of 3-4k. Is this normal?

ibespyin said:
When I capture a settlement or am awarded one, I get around 30k denars in tariff income for that center but only for that one week, afterwards it goes back to a normal level of 3-4k. Is this normal?
This sometimes happens in the native game as well if the fief was unassigned for a long period of time then the rents will pile up.  As soon as one is assigned then he'll receive all of the back payment before the fief returns to the normal rent cycle.  If a property only sits unassigned for a few weeks it isn't as big of a deal, but sometimes it can go long enough to build up to a fairly sizable amount.

Windyplains said:
ibespyin said:
This sometimes happens in the native game as well if the fief was unassigned for a long period of time then the rents will pile up.  As soon as one is assigned then he'll receive all of the back payment before the fief returns to the normal rent cycle.  If a property only sits unassigned for a few weeks it isn't as big of a deal, but sometimes it can go long enough to build up to a fairly sizable amount.

Ah yes that makes sense. I've actually never played native for more than 10 hours other than this mod... now I have 100 in the last two weeks...

Another question: Is the recruitment screen glitched? When I dismiss some troops, I ended up LOSING money. I tried it again later though, and no money transfer. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?

zoo889 said:
Another question: Is the recruitment screen glitched? When I dismiss some troops, I ended up LOSING money. I tried it again later though, and no money transfer. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?
There should be no mechanic where you lose funds by dismissing a troop.  If it happened just once I'd be curious which faction / troop you were trying to purchase that it happened with.

Where can I download the latest source?
On Nexus I see Silverstag_Source_v023_rev188, is this the latest? Is there a git/svn remote repo from where to pull source directly?

EDIT: Disregard, just noticed the latest release includes the source! Derp moment.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom