General praise and M&B update formats

Users who are viewing this thread

brulleks

Recruit
Just discovered and purchased this little gem, and am playing my way through in order to come up with any useful suggestions (and of course because it's ridiculously addictive and entertaining).

It's good to see that new experiences can still be had in PC games, what with the general cynicism and consolisation of the 'professional' games industry wiping out the majority of original ideas at their very conception.

It's also great to see horse-riding simulated so well! I'm sure this must have been said before on these forums, though.

Anyway, for now I have one question: as of the end of May I will no longer have access to a fast internet connection, and am wondering if it will be possible to get hold of updates on CD through snail mail, or whether they will be download only?

I don't want to miss out on the final version, in particular.

Well, not having fast internet connection and not being able to d/l it at all are two different things :wink:.
I have 3kb/sec dialup myself. It didn't prevent me from getting this game. Just leave it downloading for the night - like I did :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom