General Poll/Question on the need for scene makers for bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I used to be a semi well known scene maker for warband's persistent world mod. I am also trying to gage to see if there is a possible market for scene building amongst the community. I thoroughly enjoyed making scenes for free when i was younger and I hoped that people enjoyed those map/scenes and edits as much as I did.

Unfortunately it would take me an average 30+ hours to create with added hours of updating the scene afterward. i have a family now and would have to be compensated for such work of course. its just an honest question please don't hate on me lol.

I will be taking a look at the editing system for Bannerlord and perhaps begin creating for myself in the mean time. love the art in this new game and my mind is now flowing with ideas :smile:

happy battles ahead
yours Venezia

Are you looking for employment?
not necessarily, as i do have my main work, really just seeing if there is anything monetary attached to creating different scenes. Only reson why im throwing it out there is because i enjoyed it so much to have such artistic freedom and also earn something while doing so.

If Taleworlds completes enough of this list by the time the game launches (so probably 2023) then I'd be interested in paying people to help me create mods, so long as they are actually good at using the tools. Feel free to get in touch with me then. I wouldn't be paying anywhere near enough to make it a viable side job though, I don't think many people would go that far. Bit of unsolicited advice, treat it as a hobby you might pick up a few bucks on rather than a part-time job.

Hey man, I can hear you about this being time consuming. A scene artist deserves means of monetization or Patrion if he can sustain big commitments, I believe. Best of luck with creating!
RAIUj.jpg

Sorry bro, the funds to hire additional scene makers are being used to port the game on console, no job for you at taleworlds. If I were Sultan Erdogan, I'll tell these dimwits to halt all development related to console port and use all saved money to hire additional scene makers and gameplay programmers.

I used to be a semi well known scene maker for warband's persistent world mod. I am also trying to gage to see if there is a possible market for scene building amongst the community. I thoroughly enjoyed making scenes for free when i was younger and I hoped that people enjoyed those map/scenes and edits as much as I did.

Unfortunately it would take me an average 30+ hours to create with added hours of updating the scene afterward. i have a family now and would have to be compensated for such work of course. its just an honest question please don't hate on me lol.

I will be taking a look at the editing system for Bannerlord and perhaps begin creating for myself in the mean time. love the art in this new game and my mind is now flowing with ideas :smile:

happy battles ahead
yours Venezia
Ask server owners or mods to commission a map from you then.

No you don't get compensation for making something no one asked for.

Sorry bro, the funds to hire additional scene makers are being used to port the game on console, no job for you at taleworlds.
They are porting the game to console?

But it's not even finished yet

Back
Top Bottom