General NC2012 Discussion: Who will win?

Who do you think will win?

• Balkans

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Swedes

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Huns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Turks

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Yankees

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Brits

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Slovaks

• Low-Landers

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Ruskies

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Finns

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Czechs

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fritz, Hans, & Heins

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Frenchies

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Italianos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazilians

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Ukrainians

• Poles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Reveran Village is an open map.

Gulatr said:
Please change this fixture, we already played Snowy Village - Sarranids vs Swadia on the second week of the group stage.

It's randomised.

Rhade said:
We'll see, that's for sure. Just think it's interesting how people always count us out. The reason we "bring it up over and over again" is if you look at all of the previous cups, no one ever really gives us a shot, yet by my estimations if you take the average placement of countries in all the combined previous cups, we come in the highest, most consistently.

We'll be there at the end. France and Poland have decent teams I hear -- we'll put their names to the test.

Orion said:
Lord_David said:
I highly doubt USA will make it to the final anyway.

We'll be just fine, thank you very much. :wink:

GG USA, good call David  :lol:

crazyboy11 said:
Rhade said:
We'll see, that's for sure. Just think it's interesting how people always count us out. The reason we "bring it up over and over again" is if you look at all of the previous cups, no one ever really gives us a shot, yet by my estimations if you take the average placement of countries in all the combined previous cups, we come in the highest, most consistently.

We'll be there at the end. France and Poland have decent teams I hear -- we'll put their names to the test.

Orion said:
Lord_David said:
I highly doubt USA will make it to the final anyway.

We'll be just fine, thank you very much. :wink:

GG USA, good call David  :lol:

I was confident in that statement when I made it. I was also under the assumption I would be there for every match. I wasn't there today the decision was made to schedule on a day where I was working, and as a caller and a first string, it's kind of a big deal.

Not taking anything away from Finland, but if you're going to act like a ***** and talk ****, be sure you know the whole story.

SAVE USA! Promote fair-play! There wasn't a first string in USA team!  :mrgreen:

Anyway, a big Congratz! for Finland from whole Polish team :smile:

Turkey or Poland depending on maps. If its two relatively open maps then i'll give it to Turkey. Any other combination and I think Poland have this tournament wrapped up.  As a little outside bet im a big fan of this Ukrainian side too.

Back
Top Bottom