General issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Because that's a way to grind out Influence so they can make armies and vote on policies.
All the prisons closest to the war are overcrowded, there is no prison release mechanism, as a result, the indicated problem occurs, which interferes with the gameplay.

Because the A.I. lacks human intelligence and needs a crutch, otherwise they'd just get endlessly captured and recaptured.
It is more logical for the escaped lord to covertly move around the map, and then appear somewhere with a detachment, but not immediately and not near me. His comrades-in-arms took him out and helped him recruit a detachment, now it looks stupid and endlessly looped without the possibility of a logical solution.

Probably to avoid putting too much intellectual burden on the A.i. to code them into knowing when it's a safe time to run over and talk to you in person versus (anything else they could be doing) and, possibly, to limit the human player's influence on A.I. behavior in order to simulate the idea that every A.I. actor is their own person with their own ideas and agendas.
A messenger came to me with a proposal of marriage, and if I want to marry the selected character, I must look for either the person herself or her father and hope that he will offer her, and not someone from his faction.
AI can solve problems remotely, but the player cannot, of course, there are already mods that fix this, but as a rule they add unnecessary functions that break the balance.

Why does the player appear after captivity where he was released and alone, and the AI immediately in his estate and with a detachment.

Why can't I choose which soldiers will participate in the battle.

Why did the developer introduce the capture of settlements without a siege?
Two options:
1. With the use of allied forces. - https://webmshare.com/w139x
2. On your own. - This option is older, differs in that you need to wait until the army of defenders comes and attacks the besiegers.

A strange idea with the collapse of the army, this is not bad, but not natural, the army should not disintegrate, at least when it is led by a king.
On long campaigns, the army must rest, stop and create a camp, lose the ability to attack, lose strength, desertion of clan units is possible, but this is a serious crime.

Clans should have lands with borders, as well as disputes over these borders and even internecine wars.

There is internet in Calradia. You always know right away if your village/city is attacked, if someone is somewhere; married, died, a child was born, you always know how much it costs to make peace, and even weddings take place in absentia, etc.
Why do I always see where the gang, detachment and army are running, even if I don’t know them.

There are two points when dealing with lords; you must surrender and we must make peace, but they don't work, i.e. it's just an empty stub to create the appearance of communication.

Last edited:
Short answer is they got our money on EA launch so they didnt give a **** to improve anything.First of all you need to love your product (thankfully we got skillfull modders) and respect your clients.

On what basis are soldiers and reinforcements selected for combat?

Why does the enemy always know where I have a small garrison, and I only see settlements nearby.

Why is it impossible to raise the soldiers of the garrison after the battle.

Interesting, but there are no more questions for the developers of the game, and I think that everyone has already understood their ideas, and they no longer want to communicate with them, because there is no benefit from communicating with them, and any changes, the developer has stepped back and is doing something something that only interests him.
The game has been released, bugs are being fixed, we (TW) have fulfilled our obligations and no longer owe you anything.

Back
Top Bottom