General information and Where to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oddly enough, no review for this in the Total War Center has no review thread for this DLC. So if any of your knows how to contact one of their big wigs...

SeanBeansShako said:
Oddly enough, no review for this in the Total War Center has no review thread for this DLC. So if any of your knows how to contact one of their big wigs...

I didnt know that the TWC used to do reviews on other games  :eek:

And I contacted PC Gamer Sweden.

I agree with the general consenus of the greatness of the music on them reviews. Even though it is sometimes strange when massacring countless millions [SLIGHT overcount].

Why does every review expect a campaign and crisis graphics? I think they look great for a dlc of an old game. I would get the reviewers in the events and make them resubmit >.>

Menelaos16 said:
Why does every review expect a campaign and crisis graphics? I think they look great for a dlc of an old game. I would get the reviewers in the events and make them resubmit >.>
Although I agree that expecting a single-player campaign seems silly, the Mount&Blade series have been known for the sandboxy single player component and that legacy will always be attached to any upcoming titles. Also, note that not a lot of people have good Internet access, though they most likely wouldn't be able to get the DLC otherwise...

Really ought to get Yogscast in on this. They've played Warband before and even did a beta preview of War of the Roses, so I'm sure they'd be interested. Be sure though to get them into a LB as well as the Official Battle/Siege/Commander Battles if you get their attention, as they are a huge marketing platform and we want all the best parts of the DLC to shine!

If you get a video with them I'm sure the player base will shoot up once more, they get millions of views on their videos. Even if 1% of the viewers bought it that'd be 5000 - 20000 new players! (Some of their vids fetch up to 2 million views)

Evan

Evanovic said:
Really ought to get Yogscast in on this. They've played Warband before and even did a beta preview of War of the Roses, so I'm sure they'd be interested. Be sure though to get them into a LB as well as the Official Battle/Siege/Commander Battles if you get their attention, as they are a huge marketing platform and we want all the best parts of the DLC to shine!

If you get a video with them I'm sure the player base will shoot up once more, they get millions of views on their videos. Even if 1% of the viewers bought it that'd be 5000 - 20000 new players! (Some of their vids fetch up to 2 million views)

Evan

Hm... probably somewhere after Diablo 3 craze is over. Now is the worst time to get some more PR with Diablo 3 is out. Also,a TotalBiscuit video or stream would`ve been ideal, but sadly he got the corrupted Gamersgate installer. So that ship has sail and probably would never do anything with it ever... whatever.

COD DLC: It's amazing, 3 maps for 15 bucks! 2 of them are taken from singule player. 10/10

This wonderful community project for 10 bucks: A dlc that doesn't have singular player but adds 20 maps and a whole new module. Organized community events? Let's give it a 7 for non crysis graphics.

Hello! I bought the game on the disc in the store in Russia, can I install NW, which I will buy on your site, on my russian-version Warband?

Back
Top Bottom