#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow those scenes are pretty epic. Can you tell me who made those scenes?

PTWarrior said:
The mod is indeed looking great! Can't wait!
But there's something I need to poit out. Portugal was not ruled by Emmanuel I but by Manuel I. He also died in that year, 1521, So I'm thinking if it was better to replace him with João III, his heir.

Always good to see a portuguese, even if it comes from your country's father.

I wonder if you are going to add American Natives in later stages of the mod in Multiplayer just to give a different gameplay.

This looks fantastic! Can't wait to play. Good job! Unfortunately I am going to have to turn down the graphics alot so I can't see your beutiful work :sad:

My computer is really bad. But good work all the same!

mcwiggum said:
Do fire arrows do damage to people overtime if hit?
Burning missiles are yet just visual effets, but can be used later on to ignite wooden objetcs, gunpowder barrels, etc.

mike56 said:
Greeeat!! I'm anxious! Have you included tercios-lookish troops for Spain?  :smile:
We didnt work on the faction troops for months, cause the specific developer just took a long break.
Anyway, you'll be forced to use the persistent online character right now.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
This looks fantastic! Can't wait to play. Good job! Unfortunately I am going to have to turn down the graphics alot so I can't see your beutiful work :sad:

My computer is really bad. But good work all the same!
Actually with Sebastian's shaders I've gotten a 15% boost compared to the standard Warband 90fps, now got 103+ fps on everything maxed. Perhaps you'll beable to see our beautiful work after all!

_Sebastian_ said:
PTWarrior said:
The mod is indeed looking great! Can't wait!
But there's something I need to poit out. Portugal was not ruled by Emmanuel I but by Manuel I. He also died in that year, 1521, So I'm thinking if it was better to replace him with João III, his heir.
He was also called Emmanuel, but Im gonna change it to Manuel ...asap.
Well Manuel died in December, but the mod starts in April, so it fine... he will stay as ruler of Portugal.
I've got this book:
DSCF0100.jpg
So don't doubt me :razz:
And I can be more accurate. In that time it wasn't Manuel but Manvel. But it's not a big deal.
Thanks! I also think it's better for him to live more in the game.
-
The scenes are great! And just like everyone, I can't wait until tomorrow.

We gona release it at 5-8 pm GMT, after we did some testing with the most recent version.

Btw... as I mentioned earlier you dont need to bother to update your BoE manually everytime we release a patch.
You're forced to run the mod via the "BoE Launcher" which is actually an auto updater, so it checks for updates and installs them everytime you start the launcher.
The launcher updates itself aswell... well GuiKa did a great job :wink:

djogloc02 said:
What if I want the SP version? Should I download this file now and wait the SP update or should I just wait you release the SP version?
A stable release of the SP version is not gonna happen for a long time, for sure.
Don't ask us for a fixed date, we can't estimate it, but it will be released as soon as possible.

So.. to answer your question, you should definently give the MP a shot, especially because allmost all features of the MP will be implemented to the SP aswell ...and tons of stuff is already in.

It's more a question of either being bored for months, or having alot of fun playing BoE  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom