#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

If you need tips for maps I can offer one.
Bohus fortress. Owned by Denmark-Norway (Union of Kalmar) during this time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohus_Fortress

Hmm true that, i present my apologies  :roll:

PS: shouldn't the mod feature Miño/Minho river between Northern Portugal and Galicia (Spain)? as it serves as a natural border.

Tybalt_ said:
Nevermind, just looked it up, i remember Spain inheriting Austrian lands in a way but never truly that it would become a part of the HRE in such way. Also, in future versions for singleplayer it would indeed be interesting to see HRE as it was. Duchies fighting within and if a outsider would to declare war the emperor would defend the HRE state.

No you totally missunderstand it all. Charles the fifth, has two different names, Karl the fifth since he inherited the Austrien crown. He inherited the crown from Maximilian the first who had been holy roman emporer until his death. Now the electors chose Karl to be the emporer. Through family connetions, Charles, already being king of Aragon inherited Castille and united the two into one kingdom namly spain. There he was crowned Carlos the first. Now as Charles was king of, spain, lowlands, naples, austria and the holy roman emporer. And this is the reason why they are all one big faction...

Yeah, i understood that part. Altough, if it would be possible, i have no idea as my modding capabilities is equal to none, it would be much more fun to have HRE as they really were and not one major fighting faction.

matmannen said:
No you totally missunderstand it all. Charles the fifth, has two different names, Karl the fifth since he inherited the Austrien crown. He inherited the crown from Maximilian the first who had been holy roman emporer until his death. Now the electors chose Karl to be the emporer. Through family connetions, Charles, already being king of Aragon inherited Castille and united the two into one kingdom namly spain. There he was crowned Carlos the first. Now as Charles was king of, spain, lowlands, naples, austria and the holy roman emporer. And this is the reason why they are all one big faction...

That's what i was referring to, and how i was taught in highschool and college. Uniting them in a single faction would be more historically accurate (featuring some rebelions/upset rebelious lords here and there... if they were all quiet we would speak Spanish and German now lol jk) but it wouldn't be so balanced. Anyway and for multiplayer it'd be a huge single faction.

Heya!
Well I told you that there wont be any more major patches untill the official release.... seems I lied a little bit  :cool:
Code:
v0.487 (March 23, 2014)
(Sebastian) fixed clan- and generation value isn't synced with the client
(Sebastian) fixed score will be negative when reaching 4096
(Sebastian) rebalanced allmost all items
(GuiKa, Sebastian) added an option to reset the account password and to receive the account name aswell
(Sebastian) admins now can restore players (healing, refilling hitpoints and ammo)
(Sebastian) fixed sprinting while attacking/blocking is still possible
(Sebastian) horse running- and sprinting speed is now effected by the riders carry weight
(Sebastian) increased stamina bonus of strength and agility
(Sebastian) implemented missfire chance for firearms
(Sebastian) Power Pull adds 15 points to archery and crossbow, Power Reload adds 10 points to firearm and decreases the misfire chance by 3%. All reload speed modifiers have been disabled.
(GuiKa) fixed bug with generations experience bonus
(GuiKa) fixed exploit with skill limits not being checked server-side
(Sebastian) Offhand damage bonus has been reduced to 5%
(Sebastian) shield bash can now be blocked with any weapon
(Sebastian) added more alternative modes to melee weapons
(Sebastian) fixed sprint exploit when taking control over a bot
(Sebastian) enhanced cannon and prop missile mechanics and fixed some issues
(Sebastian) reworked some multiplayer scenes
(Sherlock Holmes) added some multiplayer siege maps
(Sebastian) weight now decreases running/sprinting speed even more, but the base running speed has been increased by 10%
(Sebastian) the armor value of the hitted body part or shield is now added to the score
(GuiKa, Sebastian) fixed players who didnt spawn still receive xp and gold
(GuiKa, Sebastian) implemented item breaking for items which cant be afforded due to high upkeep
(GuiKa) fixed some issues regarding the site’s refresh button
(GuiKa) added tooltip to inform players about the refresh button
(GuiKa) improved layout responsivity
(GuiKa, Sebastian) altered the leveling and the generation/score bonuses, the new leveling formula makes reaching low levels faster and high levels slower
(Sebastian) weapon proficiency bonuses from skills are now displayed on the “Mod Menu”
(GuiKa, Sebastian) implemented item breaking
(Sebastian) items which has been picked up during the last are no longer available for the next round
(Sebastian) added some more admin items
(Sebastian) “Offhand” damage bonus is now applied before the subtraction of armor
(GuiKa) implemented a new looming system, recovered all previous looms
(GuiKa) improved number displayed and added fancy select
(GuiKa) separated armors in three categories: Light, Medium and Heavy
(GuiKa) added a notification about the refresh button, use it, seriously
(GuiKa) fixed a bug related to refreshing
(GuiKa, Sebastian) multiplied the gold won from score by 10, makes upkeep affordable

METEHANN said:
any news from release date?
The release will be at the end of this month, if everything works fine.

BTW;
The test event is staring in less then 2 hours, so all testers better should sharpen their swords and join the server.  :wink:

_Sebastian_ said:
Heya!
Well I told you that there wont be any more major patches untill the official release.... seems I lied a little bit  :cool:
Code:
v0.487 (March 23, 2014)
(Sebastian) fixed clan- and generation value isn't synced with the client
(Sebastian) fixed score will be negative when reaching 4096
(Sebastian) rebalanced allmost all items
(GuiKa, Sebastian) added an option to reset the account password and to receive the account name aswell
(Sebastian) admins now can restore players (healing, refilling hitpoints and ammo)
(Sebastian) fixed sprinting while attacking/blocking is still possible
(Sebastian) horse running- and sprinting speed is now effected by the riders carry weight
(Sebastian) increased stamina bonus of strength and agility
(Sebastian) implemented missfire chance for firearms
(Sebastian) Power Pull adds 15 points to archery and crossbow, Power Reload adds 10 points to firearm and decreases the misfire chance by 3%. All reload speed modifiers have been disabled.
(GuiKa) fixed bug with generations experience bonus
(GuiKa) fixed exploit with skill limits not being checked server-side
(Sebastian) Offhand damage bonus has been reduced to 5%
(Sebastian) shield bash can now be blocked with any weapon
(Sebastian) added more alternative modes to melee weapons
(Sebastian) fixed sprint exploit when taking control over a bot
(Sebastian) enhanced cannon and prop missile mechanics and fixed some issues
(Sebastian) reworked some multiplayer scenes
(Sherlock Holmes) added some multiplayer siege maps
(Sebastian) weight now decreases running/sprinting speed even more, but the base running speed has been increased by 10%
(Sebastian) the armor value of the hitted body part or shield is now added to the score
(GuiKa, Sebastian) fixed players who didnt spawn still receive xp and gold
(GuiKa, Sebastian) implemented item breaking for items which cant be afforded due to high upkeep
(GuiKa) fixed some issues regarding the site’s refresh button
(GuiKa) added tooltip to inform players about the refresh button
(GuiKa) improved layout responsivity
(GuiKa, Sebastian) altered the leveling and the generation/score bonuses, the new leveling formula makes reaching low levels faster and high levels slower
(Sebastian) weapon proficiency bonuses from skills are now displayed on the “Mod Menu”
(GuiKa, Sebastian) implemented item breaking
(Sebastian) items which has been picked up during the last are no longer available for the next round
(Sebastian) added some more admin items
(Sebastian) “Offhand” damage bonus is now applied before the subtraction of armor
(GuiKa) implemented a new looming system, recovered all previous looms
(GuiKa) improved number displayed and added fancy select
(GuiKa) separated armors in three categories: Light, Medium and Heavy
(GuiKa) added a notification about the refresh button, use it, seriously
(GuiKa) fixed a bug related to refreshing
(GuiKa, Sebastian) multiplied the gold won from score by 10, makes upkeep affordable

METEHANN said:
any news from release date?
The release will be at the end of this month, if everything works fine.

BTW;
The test event is staring in less then 2 hours, so all testers better should sharpen their swords and join the server.  :wink:

Will there be items crafted specifically for this mod? Arquebuses, 16th century plate and such?

I can't wait for the Official Release!  It's been months since I last checked this Thread, and I am most pleasantly surprised!  Is there a link to the website anywhere?

I was hoping to test some the mechanics against bots yesterday, then I realized they aren't dying really. Good job on that.

Back
Top Bottom