General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some screenshots from my character after 16 days:

On my Tribal Horse on a foggy day:

My troops, including my Wagon Train:

My equipment, esp. my great lance I looted from a vanquished foe:

The mod is closed not abandoned, anyone want to play test the next version? Some bugs never show up for me, you have a bug you want gone? help find out what is causing it so it can be eliminated.

not playing at the moment becouse lack of time , but i allways check your mod
even hating rigale stuff, i think your mod is one of the best

dont give up becouse of a few ungratefull minds

Lor Dric said:
The mod is closed not abandoned, anyone want to play test the next version? Some bugs never show up for me, you have a bug you want gone? help find out what is causing it so it can be eliminated.

I'd enjoy testing it out!

Just an FYI:  When I first started my character replacing King Harless of Swadia as the new King, my towns, villages and castles were still in the original orange Swadian font on the traveling map.  I built a village, and then a castle, and then all of Swadia changed to the red player faction font, like you get when you capture a town or castle when beginning your own faction. 

Slayth said:
Just an FYI:  When I first started my character replacing King Harless of Swadia as the new King, my towns, villages and castles were still in the original orange Swadian font on the traveling map.  I built a village, and then a castle, and then all of Swadia changed to the red player faction font, like you get when you capture a town or castle when beginning your own faction. 

try starting as a vassal then build a village see if that gives error message

Which WSE version am I supposed to be using. I got to thinking the one I have may be outdated. I have seen you(Lor Dric) post to use the one provided with the download, but I didn't see one with the download.

sidhos said:
Which WSE version am I supposed to be using. I got to thinking the one I have may be outdated. I have seen you(Lor Dric) post to use the one provided with the download, but I didn't see one with the download.

link fixed

Lor Dric said:
Slayth said:

try starting as a vassal then build a village see if that gives error message

Started as a vassal to King Harlaus.  Built a village, but I noticed it was a slightly different shade of orange than the Swadian towns, of whom I was supposedly a vassal.

Shortly thereafter, one of the Swadian lords attacked my village.
I moved to another spot and built a castle, which gave me this screen that told me that I was not tied to any kingdom.

The font for my castle was red.  I did not receive an error message.

Shortly thereafter, one of the Swadian lords besieged my castle.

This leads me to believe that i am NOT a vassal of King Harlaus.

Nope  :grin: a similar thing happend to me when i build a village on an island. You can build settlements and retain your vassal status but if you make a village then you drop out automatically. The isolated islands are best if you want to strike on your own since there is no port yet so you will have some time to build up ( you can build a town and a dock later on when you're ready )

for patch 1.84 redid simple triggers and triggers, added artillery to rhodok castles took out tournament enhancements

Nice looking forward to trying one of those siege, does it only effect castles or towns as well ? why take out the tournament enhancements btw ? using brainy bot mod and these tournaments was intense D:

Notsure said:
Nice looking forward to trying one of those siege, does it only effect castles or towns as well ? why take out the tournament enhancements btw ? using brainy bot mod and these tournaments was intense D:

brainy bots is not compatible with Empire III,
pravens scene has artillery
formations seem to work again

I've been using it for a while and it seems fine for the most part aside from ranged units not firing as they should but after some tweaking it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom